Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Neg rep was made in anger.. and Mike.. that was only part of the story.. the part you left out was the fact that you we're judging the card on realiticness, and playability, even thought we all said not to in light of the fact that the card was POSTED IN THE "ANY OTHER CARDS" FORUM. I didn't think it was nice or fair to continue arguing about his card when he clearly stated that it was for fun, and was posted in that board for a reason.

You cannot ignore what other say and do what you want to get a post.... thats just not right.

I'm glad Frunk removed the rep.. however consider this a warning to pay attention to the thread before posting, since you always seem to post without reading the thread your in. There is no greater insult to a card maker than seeing a weak, generic post that is repeated on all the threads around his/hers.. clearly showing that the post was not directed at him/her.

One of the reps Loopykitten gave me is pointless. Obviously (check my posts)' date=' I didn't spam any of his threads. I'd ask to get the other rep also removed, but I did [i']accuse[/i] him of lying when his "sister" trolled through a lot of threads.

Removed the spam one, he's not exactly the one to determine that. We don't have anyway to prove that it wasn't his sister, but he shouldn't have let her on it in the first place.

What the? :?:lol:

I can't understand that at all. Did you do anything to him?

hes goes to my school and he copys me he just sent a pm that he is copying my zarcos set.... he copys everything i do and i tell him to quit and he gets mad and spazzes like that...i think he as autism you cant understand anything he says as you have seen by the -rep he gave me

• Administrators

people are being such anus' on my rep. I mean seriously what kind of idiot would think I was serious in that smoking thread? perhaps I should teach them a lesson about smoking and smite them with the butt of a cigarette. if that doesn't work i'll beat them up after school.

seriously, the rep system should be abolished. there's no point and in about 5 minutes it will be abused again.

btw NP sage, I'm nor being serious here either.

Can I please get the negative Rep I got from rscrash removed? I think he is giving them out to freely. He should be restricted or banned from giving out negatives Reps, and on most peoples Rep counter that I see that have negatives it's mostly him that has given them. I admit I was having a go at mickey now and then, but it wasn't even that bad. Anyways I can take responsibility for the 1. But it was dealt with, and the other 1 from rscrash I feel was unnecessary. If you are able to fix this then much appreciated.

EDITED.

Archived