Seriously, Konami went a little crazy with them

-Sun Dragon Inti

-Moon Dragon Quilla

-Priest of the Sun

-Red Ant Azctal, required Tuner for Sun Dragon

-Stone Statue of the Lamenting God

-Apocatequil

-Supay, required Tuner for Moon Dragon

All of his cards have this weird "Summon eachother" thing going on.

Its weird, but it looks like it might work.

Also: Lightwave Tuning on Apoc -> Apocatequil + Batteryman AA -> Stardust

Batteryman Synchro, yo :3

You only need to summon 1 Dragon. Use Gale Dogra to send the other to the Grave. *gets shot*

Semi-Nomi rule. >.>

I hate to say it but' date=' I have no idea what that is. *disappointed in self*

[/quote']

If a Semi-Nomi isn't summoned properly the first time, then you can't Special Summon it in a different way.

So, if you cheat one out, you kill your own loop.

They ruined the super spam move that Godwin used to get both dragons out on his first turn!

Darn.

You can always wait until the next turn to summon the Moon' date=' or you can use one more card:

[img']http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/1a/DoubleSummon5DS1-EN-C-1E.png[/img]

Then you can:

1. Special Summon Priest of the Sun and Normal Summon Red Ant Azcatl. Synchro Summon Sun Dragon Inti.

2. Either activate Double Summon or wait another turn. Special Summon Stone Statue and Normal Summon Supay. Tune them for Moonlight Dragon Quilla.

Supay will be used a lot for being a nonrestrictive Level 4 Tuner with 1800 ATK. Being EARTH and/or a Field may or may not help it.

Sun Dragon's effect was nerfed, but at least Moonlight Dragon got another effect besides the resurrection effect. Unfortunately Sun Dragon Inti's resurrection effect will only Special Summon Quilla during your next Standby Phase, but at least Quilla will special summon Inti immediately when destroyed. Too bad they now require specific Tuners.

Supay will be used a lot for being a nonrestrictive Level 4 Tuner with 1800 ATK. Being EARTH and/or a Field may or may not help it.

Uhh... what?

Supay is a level 1 EARTH-Attribute Fiend-Type Tuner, with 300ATK and 100DEF

Supay -> Torrential -> Special Summon a 2000ATK Sun Priest -> ???? -> profit?

Uhh... what?

Supay is a level 1 EARTH-Attribute Fiend-Type Tuner' date=' with 300ATK and 100DEF

Supay -> Torrential -> Special Summon a 2000ATK Sun Priest -> ???? -> profit?

[/quote']

Crap, yugioh wikia's been playing tricks on me.

Wait, so both the Tuners can be synched with Cyber Dragon or Priest of the Sun to summon either of the dragons? Holy crap!

EDIT: wow they DID take out the easy way to summon both of these within a turn or two.

Loving the extra support' date=' it seems that they can Summon like crazy

[/quote']

Seems like they can, but there Special Summon effects are somewaht situational.

The fact that the Sun/Moon was barely touched makes me want moar!

Your doing it wrong.

Unlike the anime, you cant instant Special Summon the Dragons back if one of them is destroyed. Sun Dragon(or moon, I forget) says that you can only Special Summon the other one during the Standyby Phase. So they slowed it down, but they still revive eachother.

Loving the extra support' date=' it seems that they can Summon like crazy

[/quote']

Seems like they can, but there Special Summon effects are somewaht situational.

The fact that the Sun/Moon was barely touched makes me want moar!

Your doing it wrong.

Unlike the anime' date=' you cant instant Special Summon the Dragons back if one of them is destroyed. Sun Dragon(or moon, I forget) says that you can only Special Summon the other one during the Standyby Phase. So they slowed it down, but they still revive eachother.

[/quote']

But with this, they gave the Moon Dragon an extra effect. "When this card is selected as an attack target, gain Life Points equal to half the attacking monster's ATK"

Archived