Mask of Darkness

Guest JoshIcy

Useful for regaining Mirror Force and Trap Cards that you used earlier that dominated the game earlier.

Game is too quick to get back those kind of cards me thinks.

Mask of Darkness is awesome. It would be even more awesome if Magician of Faith is off the forbidden monsters list since mask of darkness and magician of faith have the same effect but one returns traps and the other returns spells.

Magician of faith is more abusable and faster

Mask of Darkness is awesome. It would be even more awesome if Magician of Faith is off the forbidden monsters list since mask of darkness and magician of faith have the same effect but one returns traps and the other returns spells.

Magician of faith is faster

srlsy

I meant that she is searchable with apprentice magician and spell cards are faster than traps

This is what I think, about this card:

Seriously' date=' it's kickass. It has a hardcore scar on the mask and it returns manly asskicking traps from the grave. We all know trap cards are the pinnacle of kickassery, so you'd one hardcore badass to run a deck full of trap cards and x3 Mask of Darkness. Speaking of being kickass, Kamina is ****ing hardcore. All he does is kick ass and take names. If he played Yu-Gi-Oh!, he'd probably play a deck with 20 Mask of Darkness. What? Are you saying he can't? He's mother****ing Kamina, he kicks ass and he can do whatever he wants. Are you gonna question him?

Hardcore.

[/quote']

This is what I think' date=' about this card:

Seriously, it's kickass. It has a hardcore scar on the mask and it returns manly asskicking traps from the grave. We all know trap cards are the pinnacle of kickassery, so you'd one hardcore badass to run a deck full of trap cards and x3 Mask of Darkness. Speaking of being kickass, Kamina is ****ing hardcore. All he does is kick ass and take names. If he played Yu-Gi-Oh!, he'd probably play a deck with 20 Mask of Darkness. What? Are you saying he can't? He's mother****ing Kamina, he kicks ass and he can do whatever he wants. Are you gonna question him?

Hardcore.

Q4T

Archived