How old is too old for childrens' card games?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sick and tired of people assuming that "lolyugioh' date=' you have no life". Yeah? And I'm sure you have other hobbies/interests. Ones that you are involved in, just as much as people are into yugioh. Just because someone enjoys something remotely nerdy it doesn't equate to not having a life. Infact, that is just idiots trying to sound cool with the whole "I have a life". Life has whatever meaning YOU PERSONALLY put on it, and to yours only. Don't try and decide the meaning of other people's lives by judging it against yours. Some people are really caught up in their jobs, sports, internetz, ygo, filmmaking, or hunting. Life is however you spend it. How would you define it? "Hanging with your friends and going to the movies and getting drunk together" sounds like YOU have no life to me <______________<

[/quote']

This. x2.

On the other line though, I am now single due to Yugioh, fortunately, I met another person who played yugioh, and was liek, OMG LOLZ.

I also have an apartment, job and car, and was able to obtain it through YGO sellage on eBay.

As long as it doesn't devour your life and you end up killing people over it, you can be as old as you want.

I am sick and tired of people assuming that "lolyugioh' date=' you have no life". Yeah? And I'm sure you have other hobbies/interests. Ones that you are involved in, just as much as people are into yugioh. Just because someone enjoys something remotely nerdy it doesn't equate to not having a life. Infact, that is just idiots trying to sound cool with the whole "I have a life". Life has whatever meaning YOU PERSONALLY put on it, and to yours only. Don't try and decide the meaning of other people's lives by judging it against yours. Some people are really caught up in their jobs, sports, internetz, ygo, filmmaking, or hunting. Life is however you spend it. How would you define it? "Hanging with your friends and going to the movies and getting drunk together" sounds like YOU have no life to me <______________<

[/quote']

^And this is the sort of comment I would say to someone on ROBLEX^

And they would just respond with the exact same comment of: "UR STILL A NOOB WIT NO LIEF!!111"

And then kill you, though you still respawn, and think that killing you "gets revenge".

People with the "u hav no lief!" comment are either Animeflagger123(youtube joke), or a caveman.

As long as it doesn't devour your life and you end up killing people over it' date=' you can be as old as you want.

[/quote']

Tell that to the anime.

owait.....

* Is currently 16 years old.

* Has been playing for over 5 years.

* People at my lolocals are either 18+, or very mature 12+ year olds.

* Plays the game IRL at least 1 day a week.

* Yugioh IS social life.

* Has gotten into cosplay due to Yugioh.

* People who think yugioh is childish have a small penis. And they smell like wee-wee.

* Is currently 16 years old.

* Has been playing for over 5 years.

* People at my lolocals are either 18+' date=' or very mature 12+ year olds.

* Plays the game IRL at least 1 day a week.

* Yugioh IS social life.

* Has gotten into cosplay due to Yugioh.

* People who think yugioh is childish have a small penis. And they smell like wee-wee.

[/quote']That last one really made us Yugioh player seem mature:lol:.

Archived