Ultimate Offering + Witch of the Black Forest=Fusion Monster @_@

To bad they never actually continued with the idea that you could fuse spells/traps' date=' it might have had interesting consequences on the game.

[/quote']

Oh, god yes! I would love to more of these cards with REAL effect.

They are real. Check it at lolwikia.

*face-palm*

I mean like REAL effects. Like an effect monster. Not like that「The path to victory is fighting with a level head!」 bullcrap.

Hey guys' date=' you missed this one too:

[img']http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/4/4f/TomohirotheMountainWarriorT2-JP-UR.jpg[/img]

Tribute 1 monster to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

"Missing out on a win is frustrating! Next time, aim at being the champ!"

-------------------

On-topic: I lol'd if this was ever released in the TCG.

a level 3 earth Cannon soldier.... DO WANT!

it would be epicly funny if they were made for TCG and could be used in tournament.

They wont. Pokemon did the same thing w/ some Ef'd Chansey that had an attack that instructed you to yell at your opponent. Never made it over here. These would be gnarly awesome though.

Errr... YU-JO Friendship makes both players do a hand shake so do you still really think that >.>

it would be epicly funny if they were made for TCG and could be used in tournament.

They wont. Pokemon did the same thing w/ some Ef'd Chansey that had an attack that instructed you to yell at your opponent. Never made it over here. These would be gnarly awesome though.

Errr... YU-JO Friendship makes both players do a hand shake so do you still really think that >.>

lol, good point.

lol' date=' good point.

[/quote']

If that Chansey came out, I'd go play a Chansey Deck at nats.

YOUR MOTHER IS A **** I'LL RIP OFF YOUR **** AND SHOVE EM RIGHT UP YOUR **** AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO **** SIDEWAYS.

If yuyo were quickplay, could you pretend to end the game, shake it, and then reveal it?

Pic please. :D, I'd like to see it for the lulz.

Archived