[DISC] Elemental Hero Voltic

I use 3 in my Fusion Gate heroes. Great way to restock after losing a couple, like grabbing

a sparkman after making EH Shining Flare Wingman with a hex-sealed, or taking back prisma,

wildheart, etc. Just a great card. If one gets removed for something like Absolute 0, another

can get back voltic and the new voltic gets back another hero.

Secret passage to the Treasures can help.

.....Only 1 of the Voltics would be able to attack.

Use it to summon something bigger' date=' like Bladedge. I was not thinking in the Macro Cosmos + Des Counterblow OTK.

[/quote']

Degenerate Circuit + Begone Knave are funnier.

Divine Neos rips the s*** out of the opponents due to this card. That was such an awesome deck O_o I might remake it

Explain pl0x

Secret passage to the Treasures can help.

.....Only 1 of the Voltics would be able to attack.

Use it to summon something bigger' date=' like Bladedge. I was not thinking in the Macro Cosmos + Des Counterblow OTK.

[/quote']

Degenerate Circuit + Begone Knave are funnier.

Divine Neos rips the s*** out of the opponents due to this card. That was such an awesome deck O_o I might remake it

Explain pl0x

"Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Neos", "Neo-Spacian", "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK. It also gains the removed monster's effect(s), until the End Phase."

Thats why. It becomes a 3000 attacker with the ability to revive Voltics and other possible sexual heroes

Archived