Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight

SwiftGaiatheFierceKnightDTP1-EN-DCPR-DT.png

If this is the only card in your hand' date=' you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing monsters.

[/quote']

Why couldn't they just write the effect like that? But anyways, discuss. I'm actually thinking of trying this out in an Infernity build for lolz

Maybe for discard decks? You discard cards for effects until this is the last one? Pretty situational I guess...

did you actually just suggest that "discard" is a theme?

It is' date=' it's just really bad. So's this card, because it promotes blowing all of your resources.

[/quote']

but discard isnt a win condition :S

how if the focous of a deck is to discard card how is that ment to make you win?

Maybe for discard decks? You discard cards for effects until this is the last one? Pretty situational I guess...

did you actually just suggest that "discard" is a theme?

It is' date=' it's just really bad. So's this card, because it promotes blowing all of your resources.

[/quote']

but discard isnt a win condition :S

how if the focous of a deck is to discard card how is that ment to make you win?

Cards that revolve around discarding to use various effects and cards that gain powers while you have no or little cards in your hand.

Lol @ sss

If it was a Special summon it might have been ok, since it would make it easier to get an empty hand without having wasted your normal summon... I'd rather go CyDra/Tricky/Spell Striker/Jester Confit ... > Monarch or some other 1 tribute

3 Spiral Spear Strike on the field = draw 6 cards and discard 3?

The problem is that you still have to make that suckish fusion. So is there really any real gain?

Why would you need the fusion?

Swift Gaia out' date=' and 3 SSS.

[/quote']

Only the Fusion allows the card-drawing effect to activate.

Archived