Natural Thread

These are my favorite archtype so far. Lets see what everyone thinks. They have potencial to my eyes.

They are called Natural or Naturia.

[align=center]

[spoiler=[color=Green]Natural Monsters[/color]:]

[spoiler=Natural Antjaw:]

293koxy.jpg

When your opponent Special Summons a monster' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Naturia" monster from your Deck.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Beetle:]

2u70tol.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated' date=' switch the original ATK and DEF of this card.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Butterfly [color=blue](Tuner)[/color]:]

2rcr48p.jpg

Once per turn' date=' when a monster your opponent controls declares an attack, activate this card effect. Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard and negate that attack.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Cliff:]

9061ys.jpg

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Naturia" monster from your Deck to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Cosmos Beet [color=blue](Tuner)[/color]:]

6dverk.jpg

When your opponent Normal Summons a monster' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Dragonfly:]

161j6hh.jpg

This card is not destroyed by battle with a monster with 2000 ATK or more. This card gains 200 ATK for each "Naturia" monster in your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Natural Flightfly:]

u36rn.jpg

While you control this face-up card' date=' face-up monster(s) your opponent controls loses 300 ATK and DEF for each face-up "Naturia" monster you control. Once per turn, you can gain control over a face-up monster with 0 DEF your opponent controls until the End Phase.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Guardian:]

v6swoj.jpg

When your opponent Normal Summons a monster' date=' this card gains 300 ATK until the End Phase.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Hostneedle:]

4j15zo.jpg

When your opponent Special Summons a monster(s)' date=' you can Tribute 1 other face-up "Naturia" monster to destroy that monster(s).

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Hydrangea:]

35m2mab.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand during a turn the effect of a "Naturia" monster you control was activated.

[spoiler=Natural Ladybug:]

2v1m91t.jpg

When a "Naturia" Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned' date=' you can Special Summon this card in your Graveyard to your side of the field. You can Tribute this card during your Main Phase, and select 1 "Naturia" monster you control. The selected monster gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase of this turn.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Nerve [color=blue](Tuner)[/color]:]

lcnid.jpg

You can Tribute this card and 1 "Naturia" monster you control to negate the activation of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. You can activate this effect during either player's turn.

[spoiler=Natural Rock:]

e7i89x.jpg

When a Trap Card is activated' date=' you can send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Rosewhip [color=blue](Tuner)[/color]:]

29vfn7s.jpg

Your opponent can only activate 1 Spell or Trap Card per turn.

[spoiler=Natural Spiderfang:]

2agutll.jpg

This card can only declare an attack during a turn that your opponent activates the effect of a Spell' date=' Trap or Effect Monster Card.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Strawberry:]

2utg1es.jpg

Once per turn' date=' during a turn when your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster, until the End Phase of that turn, this card gains ATK equal to the level of that Normal or Special Summoned monster x 100.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Sunflower:]

2lj3l9u.jpg

You can Tribute this card and 1 other "Naturia" monster you control to negate the activation of an opponent's Effect Monster's effect and destroy that Effect Monster.

[spoiler=Natural Triumph [color=blue](Tuner)[/color]:]

2qwo6qb.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field' date=' each time your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, all face-up "Naturia" monster(s) you control gain 500 ATK until the End Phase.

[/quote']

[spoiler=[color=green]Natural Synchros[/color]:]

[spoiler=Natural Balkion:]

r8yp2r.jpg

1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters

You can remove from play 2 cards in your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.

[spoiler=Natural Beast:]

28mffwx.jpg

1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more EARTH Non-Tuner monsters

During either player's turn' date=' you can send 2 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Natural Gaodrake:]

34niik4.jpg

1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters

[spoiler=Natural Landols:]

30hx6qe.jpg

1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters.

While this card is face-up on the field' date=' discard 1 Spell Card to negate the effect of an Effect Monster and destroy it.

[/quote']

[/align]

Yes they are cute (that's the main reason I like them :3 ), and they can be pretty powerful too. None of my friends expected a little Dragonfly with 2800 ATK that didn't die by battle and could be Normal Summoned and searched xD

EDIT:

Count is 18 monsters and 4 Synchros.

2 more monsters and we have enough for an anime-like Deck. Now they need some Spell and Traps :D

6 Insects/ 2 Rocks/ 10 Plants/

your good at strategies i was reading there effects, cause when i first looked i was just looking at the pictures :3, anyways i was wondering how natural spiderfang would be a useful card if it can only attack if your opponent activates a spell card, trap, or effect on your turn............?

Theoretically, this would be the archetype that would be really threatening to play against since everything you do would most likely have a response to it. In practice, however, that kind of strategy failed almost as much as the Reactors did, even if the Reactors had access to Dark Flat Top. In WC2009 it seemed the Naturias kinda sucked.

I mainly think of these only good because of their Synchros. There are some very good non-Synchro monsters in there though. My favorite ones are Cosmos Beet, Dragonfly, Hostneedle, and Rosewhip.

Spiderfang didn't work too well.

Theoretically' date=' this would be the archetype that would be really threatening to play against since everything you do would most likely have a response to it. In practice, however, that kind of strategy failed almost as much as the Reactors did, even if the Reactors had access to Dark Flat Top. In WC2009 it seemed the Naturias kinda sucked.

I mainly think of these only good because of their Synchros. There are some very good non-Synchro monsters in there though. My favorite ones are Cosmos Beet, Dragonfly, Hostneedle, and Rosewhip.

Spiderfang didn't work too well.

[/quote']

Basing how good it is off of 09 isn't the best thing to do since it's short a good number of the newer cards.

This archtype sucks compared to BW. I hate it' date=' too low attack, it won't do any real damage.

[/quote']

You are trying to use them together in your head as a group. Try looking at them in Plant builds and as other types of support for other strategies. They are great.

And I'm guessing you missed that Tiger Synchro.. >_>

[sarcasm]Wow, this doesn't beat one of the Top Decks in the game on its own, it must be bad [/sarcasm]

I hope you are happy hating little pieces of paper mr. hater ;P

Hey, I just think this archtype is like the fortune ladies, it has too low of a attack. Sure, if it had a lil more, I would make a deck with these. It probaly works great with plants and insects, but still, too low of a attack. BWs would still beat these guys.

Archived