Natural Thread

Actually, I am running a Fortune Lady Deck right now, and being able to slow Normal Summons, destroy Special Summons, Special Summon lots of monsters while I destroy cards and draw, and activate Magical Dimensions in the middle of battle phase to keep giving more damage and drawing more cards.. and usually what's on the field more often is Darky, which is always 2000+ ATK.

I don't think Fortune Ladies have low power unless flipped face-down.

Naturals aren't beatstick but make good support, that's the why of the low ATK. Actually the butterfly can have high ATK but only with dedication..

.... You know, FL might be good, but not compared to BWs. I don't give a damn really about a archtype or a card unless it meets my demands. Unlike VK, I don't try new deck type UNLESS it's actually proven to be a good deck. Natural cards may be good support, but if pitched against BWs, their most likely to get crushed.

.... You know' date=' FL might be good, but not compared to BWs. I don't give a damn really about a archtype or a card unless it meets my demands. Unlike VK, I don't try new deck type UNLESS it's actually proven to be a good deck. Natural cards may be good support, but if pitched against BWs, their most likely to get crushed.

[/quote']

Don't wait for people to have the list of how to use new good Decks so that you can get the cards. Try experimenting once in a while, its fun.

Fortune Ladies have potencial, even compared to Blackwings you just need to think about how to do it right. For me, I'm still experimenting, my Deck can't win to Lightsworns yet, but its getting close and its still incomplete.

So, other than Blackwings, Lightsworns, Gladiador Beasts, and maybe X-Sabers and Monarchs, you don't like any other Deck in the game?....

I won't say Naturals win against BW, because they don't, but you are plain saying they suck. Trolling?

Ask VK. I don't experiment. The only time was when I tried a Harpies OTK. Even when I was killing like mad with it, I didn't like it. Now, when I created my own BW deck (still not finished with it) I experimented in what cards to use to make it quicker. I just don't see what you and VK see in these archtypes. Hell, maybe you and him should coleberate, then maybe he'll stop showing all these moves he thinks might be good with FL. But, now that I think back to plants, I kinda want to try it out.

Ask VK. I don't experiment. The only time was when I tried a Harpies OTK. Even when I was killing like mad with it' date=' I didn't like it. Now, when I created my own BW deck (still not finished with it) I experimented in what cards to use to make it quicker. I just don't see what you and VK see in these archtypes. Hell, maybe you and him should coleberate, then maybe he'll stop showing all these moves he thinks might be good with FL. But, now that I think back to plants, I kinda want to try it out.

[/quote']

If he is in this site, present him to me and I will actually discusse that... We might do something nice with those Decks xD

Ask VK. I don't experiment. The only time was when I tried a Harpies OTK. Even when I was killing like mad with it' date=' I didn't like it. Now, when I created my own BW deck (still not finished with it) I experimented in what cards to use to make it quicker. I just don't see what you and VK see in these archtypes. Hell, maybe you and him should coleberate, then maybe he'll stop showing all these moves he thinks might be good with FL. But, now that I think back to plants, I kinda want to try it out.

[/quote']

If he is in this site, present him to me and I will actually discusse that... We might do something nice with those Decks xD

Fine, I'll tell him to PM you. Of course when he reads all of this, he'll be embarassed.

Nope' date=' you basically found out his huge plan. Of course, when Black Feather Dragon gets out, we'll have a problem. I heard it should be the BW's JD. Of course, I sense this archtype is gonna have a HUGE trump card. Literally.

[/quote']

O RLY?

VK, stfu. You don't know about my plan. BWs can easily plant decks. They can easily murder insects. So up yours.

Nope' date=' you basically found out his huge plan. Of course, when Black Feather Dragon gets out, we'll have a problem. I heard it should be the BW's JD. Of course, I sense this archtype is gonna have a HUGE trump card. Literally.

[/quote']

O RLY?

VK, stfu. You don't know about my plan. BWs can easily plant decks. They can easily murder insects. So up yours.

Give me a quick list of your BW Deck so that I can tell. I'll know about everything you can do with them. Not like I don't already know everything that BW Decks can do.

I've played with and against them before. They are great, but comparing every single strategy you see to 1 single archtype that happens to be the top along with LS, is not very wise.

-Read the Butterfly and realize its a Tuner, then think what you could use it on.

-See the swarming ability of the Ant and its ability to Special Summon the Butterfly.

-See the awesomeness of the Natural Beast and how it can also be used with X-Sabers.

-Look how the apparent -1s of the Bee and the Sunflower are taken care of with the Ant too.

-Look at the Swarming you can do by repeatedly Synchro Summoning by using the Natural Cliff

-And if the Deck is Natural Related, notice how the Dragonfly is a 3000+ ATK beatstick that won't die by battle.

-The Synchros are a LOCK when together.

-Spititual Earth Art Kurogane works well to bring back about anything. Also, Inferno Reckless can help swarming with Tuners and Cliffs.

And the list of combos goes on for now...

InsectCageSOVR-JP-C.jpg well is this natural' date=' that the fact that this card is in english and contains a card from this japan archtype XD

[/quote']

Just like Ally of Justice Catastor appeared in a Trap Card that Yusei used and was released in TDGS or Crossroads Of Chaos (don't remember which one) when it didn't exist in english at all xD

Don't worry Sleepy' date=' he'll probaly shut up now since your calling out his deck. Of course, it also goes against me since it's incomplete, he got the basic cards, and it's only 30 so far.

[/quote']

Then I wonder if has even tested his Deck yet xD

I guess he knows how BWs usually are.

Vayus, Black Wirlwinds, Gora the Spears, Siroccos, Blizzard of the North Pole, Gale, Armor Master, Armored Wing, Iccarus Attack, Reckless Greeds, and there are a couple more BWs whose names I don't remember. + Dark Grepher and Foolish Burial and Burial from a Different Dimension for his Vayu strategies in some BW Decks I've seen. Some even run Dark Armed Dragon and Dark Creator. + the usual generic synchros and MST & Heavy Storm. I bet that's most of his Deck xD

BTW, have you done any change with your Deck and tested it :) ?

Don't worry Sleepy' date=' he'll probaly shut up now since your calling out his deck. Of course, it also goes against me since it's incomplete, he got the basic cards, and it's only 30 so far.

[/quote']

Then I wonder if has even tested his Deck yet xD

I guess he knows how BWs usually are.

Vayus, Black Wirlwinds, Gora the Spears, Siroccos, Blizzard of the North Pole, Gale, Armor Master, Armored Wing, Iccarus Attack, Reckless Greeds, and there are a couple more BWs whose names I don't remember. + Dark Grepher and Foolish Burial and Burial from a Different Dimension for his Vayu strategies in some BW Decks I've seen. Some even run Dark Armed Dragon and Dark Creator. + the usual generic synchros and MST & Heavy Storm. I bet that's most of his Deck xD

BTW, have you done any change with your Deck and tested it :) ?

Yeah, thats basically his deck, only take out Vayu, whirlwinds, bora, gale, armor master, armor wing, the Dark counterparts, and the synchros. His deck isn't done yet, and it still beats me. Of course, my FL deck is still being made. We're both not allowed to buy any boosters because of our older bro.

Archived