Halloween Extravaganza!

Parting Shot

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is only one thing that can be said' date=' well a few things.

DID YOU ENJOY THIS EVENT?

I enjoyed it. First time I see such a lot of people prepare a big event like this in this forum

DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO THIS NEXT YEAR AS WELL?

I don't know if exactly the same. But please do something as organized as this.

AND FINALLY SHOULD WE DO OTHER EVENTS LIKE THIS, SAY FOR CHRISTMAS?

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Guest PikaPerson01

Well' date=' this event may be extended until tomorrow. Also you'd be surprised how many people have gotten my stamp and it isn't a handful.

[/quote']

Eh, it just feels like significantly less since there's no way to tell who got what. (If I may make a suggestion for next time, maybe someway to deliver the prizes via the "awards" section.)

Not to mention you always here more complaining from the people who haven't gotten stamps then from those that have. As for me personally, I think I tricked or treated in all the topics I could find, got 3 tricks, and 1 treat. <_<

So... yeah.

NOTICE: The event has been extended until tomorrow!! You have more time to get all the stamps' date=' so get out there and continue trick or treating![/b']

Great, I'm still missing three so I can use the extra time

Did MSN post his thread yet?

I can't find it and you seem to have his stamp.

I really need his stamp.

NOTICE: The event has been extended until tomorrow!! You have more time to get all the stamps' date=' so get out there and continue trick or treating![/b']

Great, I'm still missing three so I can use the extra time

Did MSN post his thread yet?

I can't find it and you seem to have his stamp.

I really need his stamp.

PM him. He will PM you back either with a treat or a trick.

Well' date=' this event may be extended until tomorrow. Also you'd be surprised how many people have gotten my stamp and it isn't a handful.

[/quote']

Eh, it just feels like significantly less since there's no way to tell who got what. (If I may make a suggestion for next time, maybe someway to deliver the prizes via the "awards" section.)

Not to mention you always here more complaining from the people who haven't gotten stamps then from those that have. As for me personally, I think I tricked or treated in all the topics I could find, got 3 tricks, and 1 treat. <_<

So... yeah.

I believe there is gonna be an award for getting all the stamps.

Guest PikaPerson01

I believe there is gonna be an award for getting all the stamps.

But since a lot of people aren't getting the ones they've tricked or treated for... how exactly is this award going to be presented?

I mean, I'm sure the board appreciates the effort and what not, but it just seems like this stamp collecting thing could have been done in a much more organized way.

I would like to call an unfairness in this Halloween event. On two accounts:

MSN-04 Sazabi never made a thread, how are we suppose to get a stamp if there is no thread? If it is true that we were suppose to PM him, it was not written anywhere.

Account two:

Icyblue/Pinhead had his thread locked for all of Saturday, then randomly closes his thread today before the deadline giving stamps to almost no one.

Was this event set up so that no one could win?

I've just been a bit lazy and doing other things but I've been getting everything handed out. The event has been extended til Mightnight on the 2nd November. Also' date=' we were actually given two methods but then told to make threads, so yes it should of been obvious if there was no thread you enquire over PM.

[/quote']

you members will get to trick-or-treat the moderators in special threads posted throughout the forum.

I don't mean to be rude, but that was the only option given.

I've just been a bit lazy and doing other things but I've been getting everything handed out. The event has been extended til Mightnight on the 2nd November. Also' date=' we were actually given two methods but then told to make threads, so yes it should of been obvious if there was no thread you enquire over PM.

[/quote']

you members will get to trick-or-treat the moderators in special threads posted throughout the forum.

I don't mean to be rude' date=' but that was the only option given.

[/quote']

However, if you would have read, Sushi said 'PM Him' several times throughout the thread.

[/quote']

I don't mean to be rude' date=' but that was the only option given.

[/quote']

However, if you would have read, Sushi said 'PM Him' several times throughout the thread.

To be quite honest, this was or was suppose to be an Official Forum Wide event. The Moderators should have been on the same page, following the same quidelines.

But why does it matter it's just a litte game, right? I'll stop here.

Archived