Two Words: Judgement. Dragon.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest Kingdom Neos...

Kingdom neos what do you know about the meta you use e heroes.

[/burn]

At least I built my Deck with skill instead of be boring and over used OP'ed archtype which 50% of meta players use.

f*** you Meta Players who use boring Lightsworn.

x<><>

Fixed FTFW:3

Fixed AGAIN.

Fixed yet agian FTFW

Building a deck with "skill" =/= building a deck =/= bieng good at the game =/= knowing what does what.

Its just the sad truth that this game is based on.

I'd rather a boring' date=' good deck than one of [i']yours.[/i] I've seen how you made decks before...

Wc09's wifi, wait, screw it.

Wc09's wifi is a dump.

Building a deck with "skill" =/= building a deck =/= bieng good at the game =/= knowing what does what.

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

OH!!... In that case...

I love this thread.

It really is too good.

Just to clear up any of the apparent confusion over my stance on the issue' date=' I'll reiterate Flame Dragon's post for emphasis, as his contains my true opinion.

[/quote']

^-^ ^-^

*CHUCKLECHUCKLE*

JD has made alot of people better in the game including me so I can't particularly hate him. It is extremely annoying though, when my opponent summons JD and I activate MBAAS, only for them to summon ANOTHER JD....

On topic, Aside from Phantom of Chaos, I don't really see any reason to run him in any other deck.

JD has made alot of people better in the game including me so I can't particularly hate him. It is extremely annoying though' date=' when your opponent summons JD and you activate MBAAS, only for them to summon ANOTHER JD....

On topic, I aside from Phantom of Chaos, I don't really see any reason to run him.

[/quote']

It doesn't take skill to use Judgment Dragon. Any fools can bury his graveyard in LS and lolJD.

JD has made alot of people better in the game including me so I can't particularly hate him. It is extremely annoying though' date=' when your opponent summons JD and you activate MBAAS, only for them to summon ANOTHER JD....

On topic, I aside from Phantom of Chaos, I don't really see any reason to run him.

[/quote']

It doesn't take skill to use Judgment Dragon. Any fools can bury his graveyard in LS and lolJD.

I meant playing against JD. I agree it takes little skill to play JD. I also agree that it needs to be put to 1. But can you imagine Lightsworns without JD? So many duels were won just because of him. If you take him out completely, Lightsworns would fall from Tier 1 immediately, which isn't neccessarily a bad thing, but it would change how alot of people duel.

It teaches how to utilize your side deck' date=' inspires anger management, enlightens the wise, and constructive use of your resources. People who throw lolTraps into their deck lose because Royal Decree and Trap Stun stops them, and it also puts a retarded morale boost to players who remove him from play with Karma Cut, thinking they are great until you drop Celestia on their face or watch Gragonith run them over for 4100.

Thanks to Judgment Dragon, 65% of most horrible players quit playing because they can't stop him and DERPADERP to their friends on how much bullshit Judgment Dragon is while they crossdress and cut themselves, when they are better off running Dark Gaia OTK on WC08 and pretending they are good at YGO.

Judgment Dragon also controls 8 Legions and can teach Math. He can learn the egg move Judgment, and he is the only card in the world that can kill Chuck Norris with a measly 1000 Life Points.

[/quote']

lol every1 shouldnt side deck a group of cards for 1 card. lol coz all your surgesting is that that because it can be counted it should not be banned. the side deck is to help against deck types, or to smokescreen your deck.

all jd offers ls is a cheap win, because if you dont have away to win when you have jd in your hand, you are playing him wrong.

plus he doesnt offer anything else to the game which is why he is bad for the game.

the only reason its still in the game is for 1 reason, money. ls is one of the most expensive meta deck (probably the most expensive) since the start of the game.

WRONG.

They shouldn't side a bunch of cards against 1 card because those cards should shaft the entire deck, not just 1 card. They are stupid and not comprehending how to use their side deck properly.

If your losing to lightsworn that badly then you are a horrible player. Horrible players should not play yugioh, because then all they do is complain about cards being overpowered and cause one-sided retarded drama over a card they cannot acquire and cannot handle with their badly built deck. Sure, they may win out of nowhere and everyone may be running them, but if you can deal with losing professionally, then there's nothing to worry about.

Konami does not make any money from the secondary market, and while they have tons of packs ordered from them at a dimunitive amount, the players rake in thousands of dollars from the cards they pull and then use that money to usually buy from the secondary market.

Kingdom neos what do you know about the meta you use e heroes.

[/burn]

At least I built my Deck with skill instead of be boring and over used OP'ed archtype which 50% of meta players use.

f*** you Meta Players who use boring Lightsworn.

x<><>

Fixed FTFW:3

Fixed AGAIN.

Fixed yet agian FTFW

You probably don't even know how to use lightsworn.

You probably honested when someone set a monster, or tried to Necro Guardna on priority.

*facepalm*

JD is truely both a blessing and a curse.

Blessing because it made Konami so much money.

Curse because what it had done to us.

Look at us! We're argueing over 1 card! Not to mention, people who I've faced mostly were pricks who used JD and gloated about it, but when they used a deck that required skill, they fell apart and complained and said it sucked. Sure, I knew this one kid who ran JD, he was nice to me when I nearly beaten him with my spirits, only to run into JD. The reason why I don't like meta is because it's over used. I perfer to stand out. But hey, if conforming is something you like, go for it. I just want to stand out and make something of myself instead of falling in line, and relying on just 1 card. Sure, he's right, that's what side decking is for. But as a Spirit deck user, Skill Drain back fires. But Graveyard of the ancient super organism doesn't.

Well said.

Unfortunately, tournaments aren't based on originality. It's based on winning. In my opinion, most decks that try to be original in tournaments are stupid, and a waste of money. Original/Fun decks are reserved for casual play, and not for tournaments. Crystal Beasts, Volcanics, Batterymen and Frogs are fun and might of had a shot at Shonen Jump Gold, but then something BETTER came along. People will complain that JD dickstomps their rock deck, and that Vayu has nasty buttsex with the mother of ANYONE running frogs, and glad beasts do glad beast stuff because I'm not going to make a furry rape joke.

Well, I'm gonna still experiment to find a non-meta deck of my own that can take on LS and JD.

Of course, so far the only thing good I made was a Yamato OTK.

Blakie on the other hand made so much more OTKs.

Harpie OTK.

Skyfire OTK.

and much more.

Of course, nearly halve of the cards he made with them came from me pulling them.

Well' date=' I'm gonna still experiment to find a non-meta deck of my own that can take on LS and JD.

Of course, so far the only thing good I made was a Yamato OTK.

Blakie on the other hand made so much more OTKs.

Harpie OTK.

Skyfire OTK.

and much more.

Of course, nearly halve of the cards he made with them came from me pulling them.

[/quote']

Every deck can take on Lightsworn and win. All you have to do is not lose. DERP DERP.

WRONG.

They shouldn't side a bunch of cards against 1 card because those cards should shaft the entire deck' date=' not just 1 card. They are stupid and not comprehending how to use their side deck properly.

If your losing to lightsworn that badly then you are a horrible player. Horrible players should not play yugioh, because then all they do is complain about cards being overpowered and cause one-sided retarded drama over a card they cannot acquire and cannot handle with their badly built deck. Sure, they may win out of nowhere and everyone may be running them, but if you can deal with losing professionally, then there's nothing to worry about.

Konami does not make any money from the secondary market, and while they have tons of packs ordered from them at a dimunitive amount, the players rake in thousands of dollars from the cards they pull and then use that money to usually buy from the secondary market.

[/quote']

I see your point. All the players in the top 16 who lost to LS into top 8 were terrible players and should just quit. LS only gets six or more spaces each jump because jumps are where all the worst players get together and fails the hardest. Surely the bloated opinion of one man about the ease of siding against LS takes precedence over results seen at the highest level of competition.

WRONG.

They shouldn't side a bunch of cards against 1 card because those cards should shaft the entire deck' date=' not just 1 card. They are stupid and not comprehending how to use their side deck properly.

[/quote']

I see your point. All the players in the top 16 who lost to LS into top 8 were terrible players and should just quit. LS only gets six or more spaces each jump because jumps are where all the worst players get together and fails the hardest. Surely the bloated opinion of one man about the ease of siding against LS takes precedence over results seen at the highest level of competition.

Yep, that is exactly it.

And you forgot the reason Lightsworn even got that far in the list was because:

1) Players quit being bad and began running Lightsworn.

2) The players who ran something else quit playing competitively.

3) The players can't side against lightsworn because then they would ruin their own deck and strategy.

4) It's OBVIOUSLY what is working now, and that's what everyone decides to netdeck to win.

[/quote']

I meant playing against JD. I agree it takes little skill to play JD. I also agree that it needs to be put to 1. But can you imagine Lightsworns without JD? So many duels were won just because of him. If you take him out completely, Lightsworns would fall from Tier 1 immediately, which isn't neccessarily a bad thing, but it would change how alot of people duel.

With that in mind, I guess JD has made a positive impact on this game. It's caused players to come up with rather unique decks designed specifically to destroy him. i.e. Debris Dragon Control (which got top 4 at a regional)

Archived