Two Words: Judgement. Dragon.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March 2010 Banlist

Power Tool Dragon Laughs at JD >_> sorta. Ina tourny I won a match because he couldn't pay twice with JD (not enough LP) and PTD survived the first shot. Leaving me with enough LP to do the Boarden OTK next turn.

however! I think he should be limited.

Limited:

Judgment Dragon

-He is to powerful an OTK maker, way to easy to pull off.

-Limiting keeps him in the game, because it's not hard to handle.

-Totally usable at one, My friend only has one and reuses it with Beckoning light anyway.

all limiting would do is pull down the rising deck type, not kill it. JD's isn't broken enough to cause a Ban either way.

also, this would reduce price. which would make everyone happy.

I only really hate this card has it's a stronger, lower cost, sorta easier to summon version of Demise :P. Plus, I don't think any LS deck can go a single game without summoning it.

I want it banned, but hell, I'll be fine if it get's limited, the things to strong IMO, but who gives a crap about my opinion anyway? :P.

Ah, the weekly JD topic. No real reason to use it outside of LS and its variants, as PoC-based Decks have Norleras, Demise, etc, and DARKs are much easier to get in the Grave and have Allure. Anywhere else and you just can't get JD out or make use of its effect. :P

In other news, it's a stupid card and should've been emergency banned the day of its release. It still being at two's depressing and makes me lose faith in Konami's ability to promote any form of balance.

Also, you spelled "Judgement" correctly, which is wrong. >=(

Archived