Two Words: Judgement. Dragon.

Power Tool Dragon Laughs at JD >_> sorta. Ina tourny I won a match because he couldn't pay twice with JD (not enough LP) and PTD survived the first shot. Leaving me with enough LP to do the Boarden OTK next turn.

Except that PTD cannot activate it's effect if both it and the equip would be destroyed

Poop.... I should really just take that stupid judge test instead of relying on the on-hand judge's word. I didn;t know at first and he said it would live T0T. eh, woulda got a Turbo pack either way.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judgment Dragon is required for competitive play. Without any doopy challenge on whether "not to run JD or run JD" makes it easy to dominate and side against, because ALL PEOPLE EVER RUN IS LIGHTSWORN, which means if I ever could enter a Shonen I would sweep them and win.

Note to bad players who are sick of losing to Lightsworn, use a side deck. DERP A DERP DERP

^THANK YOU!!!!!^

Your welcome.

Also' date=' Judgment Dragon is the only card I know of that is a Secret Rare and Ultimate Rare.

[/quote']

Any Tin Promo? Stardust/Blackrose/etc.? if you mean packs, then yes.

JD is amazing no doubt, but he does need to be limited. If I didn't think he was epic I wouldn't have his mat now would I?

It teaches how to utilize your side deck, inspires anger management, enlightens the wise, and constructive use of your resources. People who throw lolTraps into their deck lose because Royal Decree and Trap Stun stops them, and it also puts a retarded morale boost to players who remove him from play with Karma Cut, thinking they are great until you drop Celestia on their face or watch Gragonith run them over for 4100.

Thanks to Judgment Dragon, 65% of most horrible players quit playing because they can't stop him and DERPADERP to their friends on how much bullshit Judgment Dragon is while they crossdress and cut themselves, when they are better off running Dark Gaia OTK on WC08 and pretending they are good at YGO.

Judgment Dragon also controls 8 Legions and can teach Math. He can learn the egg move Judgment, and he is the only card in the world that can kill Chuck Norris with a measly 1000 Life Points.

Not to mention' date=' he's a Mormon XD

DH has the right idea. COME [i']ON[/i] PEOPLE!!! HE'S NOT INVINCIBLE!!!

If you really want to win, it's really not that hard to side against. I mean, to name a few cards, DCK, TK rai oh, oppression, skill drain. These cards and more have something in common! THEY RUIN JD!!!!!

Don't forget Angel 07+Bright Castle; Buster Blader or Jowden.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived