Earthbound Uru is the king of Father Wolf's "Spider Land"

Guest Chaos Pudding

Insects needs this' date=' badly.

[/quote']

It + Pinch Hopper + 1 Field Spell = instant Uru?

Fix'ed

So that's 1 Insect-Type monster in hand + It + 1 Field Spell + 1 Pinch Hopper? That's a 4 card combo that doesn't wind you the game. Sounds iffy.

[/quote']

Fix'ed

So that's 1 Insect-Type monster in hand + It + 1 Field Spell + 1 Pinch Hopper? That's a 4 card combo that doesn't wind you the game. Sounds iffy.

Where does the other Insect come in?

I count 3. Uru, Hopper, and a Field Spell.

[/quote']

Fix'ed

Where does the other Insect come in?

I count 3. Uru, Hopper, and a Field Spell.

you have to discard 1 insect in had and destroy 1 on feild to use the card

Guest Chaos Pudding
Send 1 Insect-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Add 1 Insect-Type monster from your Deck into your hand. Then' date=' destroy 1 Insect-Type monster you control.[/quote']

There's the other Insect.

Send 1 Insect-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Add 1 Insect-Type monster from your Deck into your hand. Then' date=' destroy 1 Insect-Type monster you control.[/quote']

That's the text for "Insect Costume", which doesn't even exist. >.>

Not to mention, it wasn't even mentioned once throughout the entire topic.

Did I miss something here?

That's the text for "Insect Costume", which doesn't even exist. >.>

Not to mention, it wasn't even mentioned once throughout the entire topic.

Did I miss something here?

click the blue "this" about 3 post up

My favorite of the Earthbound Immortals, barely ahead of Aslla Piscu.

All the Immortals can attack directly and 3000 ATK can be hard to shrug off. It's the strongest of the Immortals (Wiraqocha Rasca only can be the strongest if you normal summon it and ditch 3 of your other cards) and it doesn't have a really pointless effect to give to a direct attacker (Ccapac Apu).

This card loves Mausoleum of the Emperor, especially if you already have a monster to tribute for its effect. All the Immortals are fun to combo with Hardened Armed Dragon, and this one is just a bigger pain if you do that. You can use Lava Golem or Grinder Golem and then steal them to screw with your opponent even more.

Aslla Piscu is debatably superior, but compared to the other Earthbound Immortals, I think Uru has the second best effect and it has the highest ATK. (And although irrelevent, the easiest name to say and spell)

Archived