Earthbound Uru is the king of Father Wolf's "Spider Land"

[spoiler=See any Earthbound Mantis cards? No, no you dont]

I have been keeping and saving any and all spiders I find running around my house. I keep them alive in little tuba wear containers and drop in crickets or whatever random feeder bugs I find at the local petsmart.

Anyways I recently have erected a spider battle arena out of cardboard and sugar cubes. I have about 22 spiders in surplus and plan to make them do one on one combat in a tournament of epic proportions. The loser is devoured by the winner and the winner becomes stronger. He then lives on to do battle against the next opponent. Whichever spider is left standing after the other 21 have died will go on to the final round. There is a prey mantis I bought at the vivarium named Charley. The final spider gladiator will do battle with Charley the mantis. If the spider actually manages to beat Charley he will be declared the king of spider land!

Anyway...

[align=center]EarthboundImmortalUruSOVR-EN-UR-1E.jpg

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field' date=' destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster, except this card, to select and take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase.[/quote'][/align]

I'm thinking about expirementing with this card in some weird Ancient Gear deck that also runs Hardened Armed Dragon + Giant Rat.

Also, I could also use the Gadgets(If I include them?) for Uru's effect, if the Opponent has something stronger out.

Anyway, Discuss

I don't really like it.....I'd rather use Aslla Piscu.

Aslla Piscu is abusive enough as it is.

I'm just thinking of weird ways to use Uru.

(......mostly because I got a copy at a Sneak Preview)

Oh, and Uru is 3 times faster then the other Imortals. Thats why its ATK is 3000

I see what u did there

^I saw this comming^

Lawl

Add to my idea: Gear Drill is pretty lulzy with Gear Town' date=' which helps support Uru

It was better when we thought it didn't have the "Once per turn" limitation.

But Konami almost always has to limit any "Take control of [blah] on the field" in some crazy manner

My fav Earthbound. Even with the nerf it's still great.

Using this with Geartown would result in lolz.

At least Flame Dragon here' date=' knows what sort of rediculous stuff I can pull-off

;)

Oh' date=' and Uru is 3 times faster then the other Imortals. Thats why its ATK is 3000

[/quote']

I thought it was faster because it was red.

I was only noting, that it's ATK is 3000.

Its more to the fact that its 3 times faster.

Still can do a ton of damage with its effect. Though, before its "Once per turn" limitation, you could keep taking opponents monsters while tributing them through its effect for major lolz

It would have been OP, so I guess it was for the best

Still can do a ton of damage with its effect. Though' date=' before its "Once per turn" limitation, you could keep taking opponents monsters while tributing them through its effect for major lolz

[/quote']

Now if only Level Stealer worked with this DX

Still can do a ton of damage with its effect. Though' date=' before its "Once per turn" limitation, you could keep taking opponents monsters while tributing them through its effect for major lolz

[/quote']

Plus in the original text you didn't have to return them at the end of the turn. You could like, scapegoat and get your opponent's entire field.

[/quote']

Plus in the original text you didn't have to return them at the end of the turn. You could like, scapegoat and get your opponent's entire field.

The anime versons are almost always rediculously broken.

Origional anime-test =/= actual legit text

Sweet' date=' but Breaker, Lyla, Storm, MST, DAD, Twister, Ryko, and about over 9000 other cards can screw this one.

[/quote']

Same with the other Eathbounds :/

Could've allowed itself a permanent control over the monster in exchange for the once-per-turn limitation' date=' or make it take control of multiple monsters but have it relinquish those monsters at the end of the turn.

But, still, a great card, all told.

[/quote']

As mentioned before, Konami doesnt want cards with an effect like: "Once per turn, take control of everything on the Opponent's field". Because unless its a field-nuking thing that can easily be abusable, then Konami has to limit the effects in some way.

Archived