YGOball - AN EXTREME CARDBOARD CONTACT SPORT

Goalie: Exxod' date=' Master of the Guard (8)

Defenders: Millennium Shield (5), Banisher of the Light (3), Man Eater Bug (2)

Attackers: Dreadroot (10), D.D. Warrior Lady (4), Gene Warped Werewolf (4)

Total Level: 36

ATK: 7050

DEF: 15300

Eh.

[/quote']

Six players max right? ;D Also, only 9600 DEF, 9000 without Man-Eater, and 7000 ATK.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed this:

Dark Dreadroute would be a staple.

Why? =P

It would kill the Opponent's ATK socre' date=' and pretty much force them to play defencive.

[/quote']

o i c. I don't really use effects in my version so he's basically just a nice beatstick for Fiends in mine, but yeah, that would be pretty ridiculous. 8D

Attackers: Dreadroute, Stardust, Exiled Force

......I'm half way to a perfect team/figuring out what the "meta" would use? O,o

Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Armed Dragon, Krebons, Krebons, Destiny Hero Malicious, and Dark Grepher. *shot*

You cant use 2 copies of the same card.

Read the first post, Mmmmm K?

Goalie- D-Hero Defender

Defense- Millennium Shield - Gear Golem The Moving Fortress

Forwards- Giant Kozaky - Dark Armed Dragon - Goyo Gaurdian

That is better. This is da best team

If you use effects, Giant Kozaky kills itself. If you don't use effects, there are better offenses.

So, theres still a Deck or not? If there is, it should be min. 20 and only contain Spell and Traps that help you with trying to score/protect a goal.

Also for me:

ATK: Beast King Barbaros, Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur, Ancient Gear Gadjilitron Dragon: Levels 24

DEF: Gear Golem, moving Fortress, Labryinth Wall: 9

Goalie: Lady in Wight : Levels 3

Total Levels: 36

Total Offense: OVER 9000!!! (+800) = 9800

Total DEF(including Goalie): 7400

BMKBur will own you all!

Well, this idea sounds like a lot of fun, but has no official rules, so I'm having a hard time

coming up w/ a good decklist that wouldn't just be random attackers / blockers.

Tell me about any way in which you've enjoyed the use of their cards other than their intended purpose

The stuff in my sig.

It's like a 3d battling game where you have a deck full of cards, and you duke it out with

teams of other monsters, hoping to run down their clock (sorta like LP), or deck them out.

I should probably post a thread about it sometime (and update my sig...)

Guest PikaPerson01

What's the point of a level cap of 36' date=' and the point of mentioning attack and defense, since they're just random papers?

[/quote']

What's the point of making a main deck, side deck, and extra deck maximum?

Main: Keeps tournaments from taking too long. I once seriously dueled a guy who had a stack of over 200+ cards as his deck back when the rules allowed it. Took me like, 5 minutes to shuffle it. He played RoTA opening hand. <_<

Extra: Synchros. You wouldn't want everyone just packing every possible synchro they could ever have. I mean, it is Yu-Gi-Oh and all but they should at least try to maintain some strategy.

Side: Eh, I'm kind of strapped for time right now and can't think of a good enough reason right this second.

So, once again, what's the point of attack limits and level limits, when you could use just about any card and still arrive at the same results?

in theory yes' date=' but your team would look inferior to a team with 10000.

its like running a common krebons and running a super rare one. it justs LOOKS better.

[/quote']

You know, when you're making an EXTREME contact sport, it's a significantly better idea that you don't use more expensive cards considering you wouldn't wanna bend them. And it tends to be that higher attack power monsters do tend to be the holographic, the secret rares, etc etc.

I mean, there's a reason you go running in your cheap, regular sneakers rather then in your suede leather dress shoes.

The level limit is simply to add strategy to a game where there are no effects. For example, in my thunder build above, I had a difficult time determining where to put Hamon, having 4000 in each stat, and building as strong a team as I could around it.

We do not have a full rule set right now though. Once we do, ATK, DEF, and the significance of the goalie's stats will probably come to light.

What's the point of a level cap of 36' date=' and the point of mentioning attack and defense, since they're just random papers?

[/quote']

What's the point of making a main deck, side deck, and extra deck maximum?

Main: Keeps tournaments from taking too long. I once seriously dueled a guy who had a stack of over 200+ cards as his deck back when the rules allowed it. Took me like, 5 minutes to shuffle it. He played RoTA opening hand. <_<

Extra: Synchros. You wouldn't want everyone just packing every possible synchro they could ever have. I mean, it is Yu-Gi-Oh and all but they should at least try to maintain some strategy.

Side: Eh, I'm kind of strapped for time right now and can't think of a good enough reason right this second.

So, once again, what's the point of attack limits and level limits, when you could use just about any card and still arrive at the same results?

in theory yes' date=' but your team would look inferior to a team with 10000.

its like running a common krebons and running a super rare one. it justs LOOKS better.

[/quote']

You know, when you're making an EXTREME contact sport, it's a significantly better idea that you don't use more expensive cards considering you wouldn't wanna bend them. And it tends to be that higher attack power monsters do tend to be the holographic, the secret rares, etc etc.

I mean, there's a reason you go running in your cheap, regular sneakers rather then in your suede leather dress shoes.

but, you have to look good while doing it. playing with your mind is only half the battle, the other is play with appearances.

Guest PikaPerson01

but' date=' you have to look good while doing it. playing with your mind is only half the battle, the other is play with appearances.

[/quote']

You are retarded.

but' date=' you have to look good while doing it. playing with your mind is only half the battle, the other is play with appearances.

[/quote']

You are retarded.

better you look the more the person you are Dueling or facing in YGOBall will get distracted from the game and start caring about you more then the game!

You guys are missing the point here

Goalie: Giant Soldier of Stone

Defense: Kuriboh Winged Kuriboh

Offense: Armityle the Chaos Phantom' date=' Five Headed Dragon, Stardust Dragon

Armityle the ultimate beatstick as an attacker

Defense: 400

Offence: 17500

[/quote']

Defense Needs Boosting

Archived