Arm thinks we should discuss Babycerasaurus

For serious

[align=center]BabycerasaurusSD09-EN-C-1E.jpg

If this card is destroyed by an effect and sent it to the Graveyard' date=' select 1 Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it.[/quote'][/align]

At first, you will probobly lol. But now, you will serious.

I'm thinking this card's potential is actually greater then we think(as far as Dinosaur-Types are)

As in, abuse this card with stuff like Torrential, Limit Reverse, heck, even Junk Synchron would turn this into a Catastor, in a freakin' Dinosaur deck. Add to it: Demise would be just as funny.

I dont know about you, but this card could possibly give Dinosaur-Types a weird swarm engine, that could, possibly be abused.

Discuss

Will Juraks make sweet sweet pedobear love to this card?

Maybe not Juracs...

Arm' date=' you should build a deck with that idea on WC09

[/quote']

I dunno', I'm trying to think of other cards that can revive and/or destroy this card.

First I thought "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" but then I realized that would be too much work for a semi-decent deck.

Needle Ceiling would also be a useable thing since so many decks swarm today

"If this card is destroyed by an effect and sent it to the Graveyard' date=' select 1 Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it."

This could've been better.

[/quote']

This

You can't ram it into monsters like with Tomato and stuff. And its stats aren't so good either. Its more likely for your opponent to destroy this by battle then waste a card effect on it

"If this card is destroyed by an effect and sent it to the Graveyard' date=' select 1 Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it."

[/quote']

This

You can't ram it into monsters like with Tomato and stuff. And its stats aren't so good either. Its more likely for your opponent to destroy this by battle then waste a card effect on it

Put Baby in defense, set Torrential.

Opponent summons a monster, chain torrential, activate Baby.

[/quote']

This

Still, that's a bit situational.

But wouldnt that make it slower? An effect like the one it has now' date=' can be more abusable, but with a slight situationalness added to it.

And then activate Limit Reverse -> Switch this card to defence position -> Limit Reverse destroys it -> Special Summon another Dinosaur-Type

But wouldnt that make it slower? An effect like the one it has now' date=' can be more abusable, but with a slight situationalness added to it.

And then activate Limit Reverse -> Switch this card to defence position -> Limit Reverse destroys it -> Special Summon another Dinosaur-Type -> activate another Limite Reverse Switch this card to defence position -> Limit Reverse destroys it -> Special Summon another Dinosaur-Type -> activate Activate a 3rd Limite Reverse Switch this card to defence position -> Limit Reverse destroys it -> Special Summon another Dinosaur-Type

Fixed FTW

And then activate Limit Reverse -> Switch this card to defence position -> Limit Reverse destroys it -> Special Summon another Dinosaur-Type -> activate another Limite Reverse Switch this card to defence position -> Limit Reverse destroys it -> Special Summon another Dinosaur-Type -> activate Activate a 3rd Limite Reverse Switch this card to defence position -> Limit Reverse destroys it -> Special Summon another Dinosaur-Type

Fixed FTW

I think your doing it wrong.

You cant change a monster's position, as soon as you Summon it.

Thats why its funnier during the Opponent's turn. Since you can: Torrential the field, Special Summon a Dinosaur-Type -> use Limit Reverse during there End Phase -> and then on your turn, switch this card to defence position

Oh, and I was testing this card's potential with Wc09 earlier.

Its actually pretty funny. You can effectively "Summon a bunch of monsters"

Fixed FTW

I think your doing it wrong.

You cant change a monster's position, as soon as you Summon it.

Thats why its funnier during the Opponent's turn. Since you can: Torrential the field, Special Summon a Dinosaur-Type -> use Limit Reverse during there End Phase -> and then on your turn, switch this card to defence position

Oh, and I was testing this card's potential with Wc09 earlier.

Its actually pretty funny. You can effectively "Summon a bunch of monsters"

woops must of forgot the posision change was also at the same time as limit.

(if their was a card that could change a monsters posision limitlessly that would be awsome)

Archived