Fake Kingdom Nusquam Mos Subsisto Nos

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Rule 37 says that there is no girls on the internet, so you and your brother would be mens, but since rule 63 says that there is a female version of a male character and vice versa. you are sisters.

Also,

Rule 31:

You must have pictures to prove your statements.

...what the flip. Hibel?

that was a big fail in combining catchphrases

@Deus, I know that because I make the rules

~ and `~ aren't considered numbers. They are found on the back of the rule muffin

now please divert your attention to the spoiler in my sig called "Stuff you should look at" and click on both links and look at what it shows

No one cares about penguins, Deus.

Kari, I sincerely apologize. I am male. *long, slow sigh*

I need to sort out some stuff. Check my post in the Akatsuki. It tells the truth. I truly did think of you as a friend, Kari. *begins motions of hugging Kari, then stops and turns away, tears in eyes* I have real world issues right now. Now I know how Chase or Link or whoever it was felt. Sorry, Kari. This will probably be my last post for a while. I really am 18, that much wasn't a lie. *sighs and looks away from everyone, eyes closed* Deus, Kari, Aqua, Creator, don't let Link destroy this club.

Kari: Like I said It dident hurt me as bad maybe becaous I dident love you like the other two... But you are still like family to me.... *Hugs DMG From behind*

Aqua: Deus I have a pic of me, but Kari doesnt like pictures for resons you should know...

Kari again: Kail Chat..!

No one cares about penguins' date=' Deus.

I need to sort out some stuff. Check my post in the Akatsuki. It tells the truth. I truly did think of you as a friend, Kari. *begins motions of hugging Kari, then stops and turns away, tears in eyes* I have real world issues right now. Now I know how Chase or Link or whoever it was felt. Sorry, Kari. This will probably be my last post for a while. I really am 18, that much wasn't a lie. *sighs and looks away from everyone, eyes closed* Deus, Kari, Aqua, Creator, don't let Link destroy this club.

[/quote']

its likely too late to say i told you so. a while back we ranted on internet friendships (before the time with link) I said anyone could be lying about who they were I even suggested DMG could be a guy. (I already had a hunch, considering all the signs. The biggest giveaway was his vampire view, any girl vampire fan would be obsessed with Twilight)

No one cares about penguins' date=' Deus.

[/quote']

its likely too late to say i told you so. a while back we ranted on internet friendships (before the time with link) I said anyone could be lying about who they were I even suggested DMG could be a guy. (I already had a hunch, considering all the signs. The biggest giveaway was his vampire view, any girl vampire fan would be obsessed with Twilight)

Chase...I have a girl friend who would gladly murder you for saying that. She loves the concept of Vamps (which somehow bore me instead) and hates Twilight. in any case, be glad she doesnt read this forum...or you might just be dead. >.>

SO

DMG's depressed.And yes, it was me,not chase, I think, because chase is always depressed, so it's not really a state OF depression anymore...

As for kari... well, you weren't really lied to, more like, you believed a general lie.

As for Deus, you're... still being you.

As for chase... DMG said twilight was okay once,yeah, I remember he said that.

As for kailyn... hmmm... what makes you say kari has the ability to prevent me from destroying this club?

Also... this makes my work ALOT easier

While DMG's not here, High generals do whatever the crap they want...

Thus,I will imply new thingys, and when Deus gets here, we can discuss them. (believe, Deus, with these in place,the BoO willcomein soon.)

her emotional system isn't unstable.

It's simply... a lot of things happened that were kinda big revelations...

She got lied to three times in the span of several months.

And it was the same lie.

Anyway, that's beside the point.

If kari displays any sort of emotional instability, I will take full responsibility.

Oh, BTW< what's funny, is me and you could simply close this club down right now.

let's do it after the FTR vs. FTK contest.

Archived