Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca

[align=center]EarthboundImmortalWiraqochaRascaCT06-EN-ScR-LE.png

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is Normal Summoned, return up to 3 cards you control to your Deck, except this card, and discard the same number of cards from your opponent's hand at random. This card gains 1000 ATK for each card discarded by this effect.

IT'S ATK POWER IS OVER 3000!!!!!!

Discuss.

[/align]

Nice art, 100 atk makes it Sanganable, being dark makes it allurable but players will rarely have cards to return to the deck so it will rarely get over 1000!!!

If 3 cards are returned to the deck, then your opponent loses 3 cards in his hand, which can be quite deadly!!

Can be special summoned by many ways (Mystic Tomatoes and Chaos-End Master) but it will be pointless since it's effect won't activate!!

In traditionnal, CCV can be used!!

Overall, not such a great card: 3/10!!

Guest Merciful Idiot

The Anime version was better <_<

Earthbound_Immortal_Wiraquocha_by_Shining_Seraph.png

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field' date=' destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. By skipping your Draw Phase, reduce your opponent's life points to 1.

[/quote']

I would have liked the anime one much more.

The Anime version was better <_<

Earthbound_Immortal_Wiraquocha_by_Shining_Seraph.png

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field' date=' destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. By skipping your Draw Phase, reduce your opponent's life points to 1.

[/quote']

I would have liked the anime one much more.

Too late.

Its Anime effect was much more lolz

Once per turn' date=' by skipping the Battle Phase, reduce your opponent's Life Points to 1.

[/quote']

Ah... good times

And stop complaining that this is the worst EBI. All of them are horrible.

This has to be one of the most beautiful art jobs on a card' date=' evar.

[/quote']

So true

Uru is better IMO

<3 <3 <3

Its Anime effect was much more lolz

Once per turn' date=' by skipping the Battle Phase, reduce your opponent's Life Points to 1.

[/quote']

Ah... good times

SparksLOB-NA-C-1E.jpg

[/win condition]

And stop complaining that this is the worst EBI. All of them are horrible.

Take that back slag.

;)

Aslla Piscu is not Horrible. Uru is not Horrible.

Aslla Piscu is rediculous, and Uru is awesomesauce.

And how can you guys hate this card? It discards 3 cards from the Opponent's hand. We dont get hand controlling effects like that, that often.

Cusillu is better than this

That's only because it has an OTK. Then again, I think every Earthbound Immortal has an OTK, except maybe for this one.

This card is very searchable, but not entirely usable. Perhaps its best use is in Crystal Beasts, since you can return the Crystals back to the deck? Then again, Hamon would be doing it better without needing the Field Spell. And that's terrible.

And how can you guys hate this card? It discards 3 cards from the Opponent's hand. We dont get hand controlling effects like that' date=' that often.

[/quote']

Goldd%2CWu-LordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.pngSillva%2CWarlordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

Player 1: I Summon Rasca! Discard your 3 cards!

Player 2: I Discard 2 Gold and 1 Silva

Player 1: FFFFUUUU-

He may be the worst EBI' date=' [b']because[/b] he is the easiest to get

Fixed.

Wrong.

I'll admit, the reason he's on the tin is because [spoiler=SPOILER] Godwin uses him in the season finale

but you can't deny that his massive circulation couldn't have had some impact on the amount of nerfing it has recieved.

The card was made before they decided to put it in a tin.

To be fair, the anime effect was so absurdly overpowered, OBVIOUSLY Wiraqocha Rasca was going to get nerfed. I'd say the worst part about it is the fact you only get its effect when it's normal summoned and even then, you have to lose (up to) 3 of your own cards. I'm having trouble thinking of a case where you actually want to do this, especially since the cards go to the deck, not the grave. Plus, if your opponent has only 1-2 cards in hand, sure you'll discard them (after coughing up two cards), but it'll STILL be weaker than any of the other Earthbound Immortals. The only combination worth noting is Mausoleum of the Emperor wont cost you card advantage for the tributes, so you could return monsters, but now you're giving up 2000 LP for something that probably wont pay off.

Mystic Tomato can summon this, but that's hardly worth it unless you're going to get swarmed, but then the field spell necessity becomes a worse downside than it already is. Using Swallow's Nest IS the card's biggest value. Mystic --> Wiraqocha, Swallows Nest--> Aslla Piscu.

Overall, ALL the Earthbound Immortals are better than this. Only Aslla Piscu and Uru really have good effects though. (Chacu is debatable). The sad part is that Wiraqocha is supposed to be the "strongest Earthbound God". Without its cheap-as-hell anime effect, it's nothing special.

Archived