Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca

They released this guy and the Majestic Star Dragon in a funking tin because they are not worth running. They are horrible, almost unsummonable dead-end cards that are just in tins because Jewnami wanted to run their dumb badly pieced together cgi promo for these god awful cards.

They will be filler in Stardust Overdrive as shitty ultimate/ultra rares that will take up space. That's what really gets me mad. Just to think about it, I can't imagine anything new that was printed in a tin, that you can only get in the Tin. Every Tin Secret is a reprint of an ultra rare from the sister set.

I hate these cards. I'm going to burn every copy i see and smash every tin I find.

And how can you guys hate this card? It discards 3 cards from the Opponent's hand. We dont get hand controlling effects like that' date=' that often.

[/quote']

Goldd%2CWu-LordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.pngSillva%2CWarlordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

Player 1: I Summon Rasca! Discard your 3 cards!

Player 2: I Discard 2 Gold and 1 Silva

Player 1: FFFFUUUU-

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field' date=' destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is Normal Summoned, return up to 3 cards you control to your Deck, except this card, and discard the same number of cards from your opponent's hand [b']at random[/b]. This card gains 1000 ATK for each card discarded by this effect.

Yeah, the chances of discarding Goldd and Sillva are proportional to the amount of cards you happen to have in your hand.

• 1 month later...

And how can you guys hate this card? It discards 3 cards from the Opponent's hand. We dont get hand controlling effects like that' date=' that often.

[/quote']

Goldd%2CWu-LordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.pngSillva%2CWarlordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

Player 1: I Summon Rasca! Discard your 3 cards!

Player 1: FFFFUUUU-

unless your using my deck :D

Player 1 (me): I Summon Rasca! Discard your 3 cards!

Player 1: ... uhh i have Macro Cosmos on the field, you realize this right?

Player 2: FFFFUUUU-

• 5 months later...

Nice art' date=' 100 atk makes it Sanganable, being dark makes it allurable but players will rarely have cards to return to the deck so it will rarely get over 1000!!!

If 3 cards are returned to the deck, then your opponent loses 3 cards in his hand, which can be quite deadly!!

Can be special summoned by many ways (Mystic Tomatoes and Chaos-End Master) but it will be pointless since it's effect won't activate!!

In traditionnal, CCV can be used!!

Overall, not such a great card: 3/10!!

[/quote']

agree.

Its Anime effect was much more lolz

Once per turn' date=' by skipping the Battle Phase, reduce your opponent's Life Points to 1.

[/quote']

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

if this had anime version's effect THIS WOULD BE BANNED AS SOON AS IT WOULD BE RELEASED!!! IT PROBS WOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN RELEASED!!!!

Nice art' date=' 100 atk makes it Sanganable, being dark makes it allurable but players will rarely have cards to return to the deck so it will rarely get over 1000!!!

If 3 cards are returned to the deck, then your opponent loses 3 cards in his hand, which can be quite deadly!!

Can be special summoned by many ways (Mystic Tomatoes and Chaos-End Master) but it will be pointless since it's effect won't activate!!

In traditionnal, CCV can be used!!

Overall, not such a great card: 3/10!!

[/quote']

agree.

Its Anime effect was much more lolz

Once per turn' date=' by skipping the Battle Phase, reduce your opponent's Life Points to 1.

[/quote']

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

if this had anime version's effect THIS WOULD BE BANNED AS SOON AS IT WOULD BE RELEASED!!! IT PROBS WOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN RELEASED!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

if this had not been necrobump'd, NO ONE WOULD CARE!!!

inb4lock+1postcount

Ccarayhua and Chacu Chalhua are also kewl. Ccarayhua less so.

I've got this card and from some of the Strategy posts I've read on other YuGiOh sites, The best way to use this card is with decent DEF monsters like Big Shield Gardna, Zero Gardna, Exxod, and so on. The DEF cards need to be between 2000-4000 DEF and need to be summonable easily so this kinda excludes Exxod. Then you need to use a card to search EBI Wiraqocha Rasca and add it to your hand, then you summon it and send the DEF monsters to the deck and discard the three from your opponents hand and get the 3100 ATK. Its not hard but you have to make a deck built around it. I think it's a 50/50 card IMO. I like it, It has an awesome Artwork, and it is useable you just have to dedicate time and your deck to it.

Oh, I remember this topic from a few months ago. How the hell did it get almost 40,000 views? How many people kept backtracking to this topic, but didn't post.

I say pretty much the same thing I did back then. It's the worst of the Immortals, but is the only one easily Special Summoned. If it could have its crappy effect when Special Summoned, it'd be okay, but it has to be Normal Summoned, meaning it's bad.

This card really sucks balls, but I love to abuse him with Earthbound Wave and Whirlwind, Advance Draw, Advance Force, rituals, Chaos End Master, Limit Reverse, Mystic Tomato, Icarus Attack, Swallows Nest, Major Riot, and if it's the only monster on your field, it's invincible to attacks :D

That is one good part of his effect. If you used him along with Savage Colliseum that could give you a decent bonus but your opponent gets the same bonus so... Its a hard card to use.

Ok. Not to go too far off topic but, what is it with monster cards having some king of effect like, "There cannot be more than 1 Blahblah monster on the field. If there are no Field Spell Cards on the field Destroy this card. Field Spell Cards cannot be destroyed while this card is on the field" blah blah blah??? EBI's have this similar effect, Malefics, and probably more that I have yet to hear about.

Archived