[Discuss]I heart Machine Developer

Its a legit card, but the lolwiki doesnt have a page for it yet

So I'm apearently copy+pasting from Manjyome

[align=center]057m.jpg

Face-up Machine-Type monsters gain 200 ATK. Each time a Machine-Type monster on the field is destroyed' date=' place 2 Junk Counters on this card. Send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard with a level equal to or lower then the number of Junk Counters on this card.[/quote'][/align]

To be honest, I have ben waiting for something like this. The artwork is amazing, the effect awesome, and it promotes Tuningware/Darksea Rescue.

Heh.... I might actually use a copy(or 2) of this card in my IRL Synchro deck ;)

Anyway, Discuss

Junk Sounters? That error isn't made on Shriek/Manjyomethunder. Did you actually type the text over because you couldn't select it?

Your thread lacks awesomeness. At least I picked a really good card out of the new cards. My thread has more awesomeness than this thread.

Junk Sounters? That error isn't made on Shriek/Manjyomethunder. Did you actually type the text over because you couldn't select it?Obveious typos are obveious' date=' yes I did actually self-type it.[/b']

Your thread lacks awesomeness. At least I picked a really good card out of the new cards. My thread has more awesomeness than this thread.X-Sabers are obveiously more popular, but I still prefer generic Machine-type support :3

J-Post(?)

Junk Sounters? That error isn't made on Shriek/Manjyomethunder. Did you actually type the text over because you couldn't select it?Obveious typos are obveious' date=' yes I did actually self-type it.[/b']

Your thread lacks awesomeness. At least I picked a really good card out of the new cards. My thread has more awesomeness than this thread.X-Sabers are obveiously more popular, but I still prefer generic Machine-type support :3

J-Post(?)

No. This card is way too slow to be playable.

The only use I see is to swarm for 4-5 Machines, destroy them with TT/Needle Ceiling with Machine Developer on the field and revive Cyber Twin Dragon or something with it for a possible OTK. And that became easier with Cyber Dragon Zwei. So yeah, that wouldn't be too bad.

But besides that, this card is stoopid!

Archived