Official Runescape Discusion Thread

Skyfi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They hit a crippling blow to bots for good, now they need new, outside of game advertisement for their new, 98% bot free game. The last 2 percent that survived at stupid bots, ones that can't read the game programming and only auto-click, thus are easily detected and banned.

I wonder, should I no-life SW tomorrow, or finish my lab report... Decisions, decisions...

Mod Nancy is working on the new Penguin quest "Some Like It Cold", November's quest will be set in the desert and be called "One Piercing Note", which was gotten a lot of publicity. There will also be a Queen Black Dragon and a Kalphite King.

Just... I hope to god... That there is no Pest King...

Urgh god...

I don't know how I'mma beat pest queen with 42 defence. Suggestions?

I doubt that they would make a Pest King. The Kalphite Queen and the King Black Dragon have been classic boss monsters, so it makes sense to introduce their counterparts now. Besides, their very existence will supposedly have ties to the Desert pantheon and the Dragonkin, and those are two of the most prominent groups in lore. There just really isn't a reason to make a Pest King. As for how to defeat the Pest Queen, I strongly suggest training Defence. The last time I fought her, I had 75 Defence, and I wasn't even close to killing her. What's your Constitution level?

Its the Kalphite King and the Queen Black Dragon, Queen Black Dragon is probably a wyrm, as in one of the older, giant dragons. Kalphite King might be Kalphite Queen's mate or sibling, or something. There's also this other image of a giant dragon that's red, perhaps we will start seeing wyrms as new uberbosses in game.

Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! Dominion Tower! You get the picture.

I doubt that they would make a Pest King. The Kalphite Queen and the King Black Dragon have been classic boss monsters, so it makes sense to introduce their counterparts now. Besides, their very existence will supposedly have ties to the Desert pantheon and the Dragonkin, and those are two of the most prominent groups in lore. There just really isn't a reason to make a Pest King. As for how to defeat the Pest Queen, I strongly suggest training Defence. The last time I fought her, I had 75 Defence, and I wasn't even close to killing her. What's your Constitution level?

That defeats the whole point of being a void pure. You stay 42 defence for a lower combat level so you have an advantage in PvP. Also, ROTM has the most retarded plot twist ever. Pest queen is pretty much the fair version of Nomad. It's certianly possible with 42 defence(People have done it with 10 defence, iirc) I don't train defence. I quest it. I'll have Barrows gloves and Probably turm and soul split.

I actually died against the Pest Queen the first time due to me not knowing how to kill her.

Make sure to kill the pests that kill your archers, and to dodge the Queen's special attacks.

I might get extremes as well.

You kill the pests before even bothering with the pest queen, unless she starts her special attack, correct?

You shouldn't kill the Elite Defilers, since the Pest Queen will just spawn more. You want to attack them and then lure them elsewhere so they won't attack your or the archers. That way you can focus on the Pest Queen. You also can't avoid her special attack, as you have to use Korasi's sword's own special attack to prevent her for using it.

You shouldn't kill the Elite Defilers, since the Pest Queen will just spawn more. You want to attack them and then lure them elsewhere so they won't attack your or the archers. That way you can focus on the Pest Queen. You also can't avoid her special attack, as you have to use Korasi's sword's own special attack to prevent her for using it.

Yea, I know that. Turm+Soul Split gives you so much hp it's insane. Shame soul split won't heal the Archers.

Archived