Bermofet + Chimera release!

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-abpf.html

it's official 4 of the OCG promos in the TCG Absolute Powerforce.

-Underground Arachne

-Monkey King Zeman

-Bermofet

-Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast

I sorta saw this coming, surprised at no One-Hundred Eye though... also, it says "4 new cards for your Necro Valley deck" despite only 3 in the OCG set, either A) Typo, or B) hint at a TCG exclusive.

Oooh. Nice.

Not happy about Berfomet/Chimera though' date=' I'd rather have [i']playable[/i] exclusives, but you can't stop the fans...

But we are bound to get them at some point, so why not now? All the Japanese promos have to come to America sooner or later ;)

inb4 Berfomet's horns get edited out.

I doubt they will do that.

Berfomet isnt the same kind of 'Demon' that Dark Ruler Ha Des is.

Plus, they have ben showing him on TV with the horns for ages now.

Oooh. Nice.

Not happy about Berfomet/Chimera though' date=' I'd rather have [i']playable[/i] exclusives, but you can't stop the fans...

But we are bound to get them at some point, so why not now? All the Japanese promos have to come to America sooner or later ;)

Who said America?

I didn't.

America =/= all of TCG

Also, I don't even WANT them!

Oooh. Nice.

Who said America?

I didn't.

America =/= all of TCG

Also, I don't even WANT them!

They do this stuff for the fans, it keeps them happy if they cant pull a JD.

OHED will follow suit' date=' most likely.

Also, we now know that "Savior Demon Dragon" = Majestic Red Dragon"

[/quote']

Actually More like Majestic Red Archfiend, since it is an archfield in the OCG. Or they'll just say it's an archfiend just like Summoned Skull

It was NOT an archfiend in the OCG. Also, not only is the name taken directly off the page, but the Summoned Skull thing was because its release was before having "Archfiend" in its name became important.

OHED will follow suit' date=' most likely.

Also, we now know that "Savior Demon Dragon" = Majestic Red Dragon"

[/quote']

Actually More like Majestic Red Archfiend, since it is an archfield in the OCG. Or they'll just say it's an archfiend just like Summoned Skull

It was NOT an archfiend in the OCG. Also, not only is the name taken directly off the page, but the Summoned Skull thing was because its release was before having "Archfiend" in its name became important.

Just to be cool

• A Deal with Dark Ruler = Bargaining with Demons = Bargaining with Archfiends
  • Axe of Despair = Demon Axe = Archfiend Axe
  • B. Skull Dragon = Black Demon's Dragon = Black Dragon Archfiend
  • Beast of Talwar = Talwar Demon = Archfiend of Talwar
  • Fiend Skull Dragon = Death Demon Dragon = Doom Dragon Archfiend
  • Lesser Fiend = Lesser Demon = Lesser Archfiend
  • Shadow Tamer = Demon Tamer = Archfiend Tamer
  • Summoned Skull = Demon's Summon = Summoned Archfiend
  • Toon Summoned Skull = Toon Demon = Toon Summoned Archfiend

Ok, I had my fun

I think Chimera will have his name changed to "Chimera the Flying Phantom Beast" in order to show it's a Phantom Beast. Either way, the release of these two cards is good news for the Phantom Beast deck I want to build, or for trading all my Phantom Beast cards to some n00b.

I think Chimera will have his name changed to "Chimera the Flying Phantom Beast" in order to show it's a Phantom Beast. Either way' date=' the release of these two cards is good news for the Phantom Beast deck I want to build, or for trading all my Phantom Beast cards to some n00b.

[/quote']

lol, phantom beast decks

I think Chimera will have his name changed to "Chimera the Flying Phantom Beast" in order to show it's a Phantom Beast. Either way' date=' the release of these two cards is good news for the Phantom Beast deck I want to build, or for trading all my Phantom Beast cards to some n00b.

[/quote']

Or the effect on the card would be

"This card is treated as a "Phantom Beast" monster"

like in the games

[/quote']

lol, phantom beast decks

Dude, 3x Cros Wing in the Graveyard gives you a Wild-Horn with 2600ATK, that also does piercing damage.

Its awesome

like in the games

Which is what they will probobly end up doing.

[/quote']

lol, phantom beast decks

Dude, 3x Cros Wing in the Graveyard gives you a Wild-Horn with 2600ATK, that also does piercing damage.

Its awesome

He gets it, whether that was sarcasm or not.

like in the games

Which is what they will probobly end up doing.

Unfortunately, they would do that.

Off topic: I hate how they didn't write "This card is treated as a "Neos" monster" on Neo Space Pathfinder because its name is Neospace Conductor in Japan. Then again, Elemental Hero Divine Neos wasn't invented yet and therefore the Neos-ness wasn't important then. The only reason that bothers me is because in the video games I can ditch Neo-Space Pathfinder for Future Fusion but not in the TCG because that ruling was never made. I tend to get p'd off when OCG rulings differ from TCG rulings when playing the Yu-Gi-Oh! video games, which go by the OCG rulings. It's just one of those things....

He gets it' date=' whether that was sarcasm or not.[/quote']

Phantom Beasts are better for casual play.

As in, its one of those non-competetice Archtypes that are fun to play :3

Unfortunately' date=' they would do that.

Off topic: I hate how they didn't write "This card is treated as a "Neos" monster" on Neo Space Pathfinder because its name is Neospace Conductor in Japan. Then again, Elemental Hero Divine Neos wasn't invented yet and therefore the Neos-ness wasn't important then. The only reason that bothers me is because in the video games I can ditch Neo-Space Pathfinder for Future Fusion but not in the TCG because that ruling was never made. I tend to get p'd off when OCG rulings differ from TCG rulings when playing the Yu-Gi-Oh! video games, which go by the OCG rulings. It's just one of those things....

[/quote']

According to the lolwiki

You can use "Neo Space Pathfinder" card as a "Neos" Fusion-Material monster for "Elemental Hero Divine Neos"' date=' since its Japanese name 「ネオスペース・コンダクター」/"[b']Neos[/b]pace Conductor" contains "Neos"

"Darkness Neosphere" has "Neos" in its name' date=' so it may be used as a Fusion Material Monster for "Elemental Hero Divine Neos".[/quote']

For serious...

Archived