Solar Flare Dragon

Why on earth do you people think that this card is good? I mean' date=' I used to think it was good, then I got better.

[/quote']

So you think a Fire Lock with an additional 1000 (1500 if 3) damage to opponent each turn not good when you consider combining this with a good fire deck? >.>

Not really that good.

It's:

1) Situational

2) Not much burn, good burn wins in less than 5 turns, not 8.

3) Easy as hell to break. Seriously. Negate effects, book of moon, ANY monster removal, ect, breaks it.

Not good =/

Oh, right, and FIRE isn't a good Deck type.

You fail to see potential in the card. It is not how Broken you can make it. It is how many combos it makes. Plus with how easy it is to get out it makes it a great swarm card. I know my Tourney winning glads dont stand a chance against Solar Flare Burn decks.

The only so called "combos" of this card are all Stall based combos. And those are easily, easily stoppable with todays removal. Besides, there is a lot of monster removal out at the moment as well. I mean, Fissure at 3 etc. etc.

Gladiators at the moment don't stand a chance against anything.

I must say that you are being very closed minded about this card. Because of the additional cards to stop the removal. The deck i fought can win against most decks other than twilihgt. The deck is focused on get and keep by preventing the removal. It even has a way around RDA and Brio.

But how about the cards that can negate the cards that can stop the removal?

And what such cards are you talking about that can stop the removal?

And are you sure that the quote in your signature is not sarcasm or a really bad joke?

Archived