WTF? [Cyber Blader]

[align=center]CyberBladerEEN-EN-SR.jpg

"Etoile Cyber" + "Blade Skater"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. While your opponent controls only 1 monster, this card is not destroyed as a result of battle. While your opponent controls only 2 monsters, double the ATK of this card. While your opponent controls only 3 monsters, this card negates the effects of your opponent's Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards.

Discuss uses?[/align]

I remember how there was once rumors of this card being put on the Limited List back in the day due to the apparent "overuse" of it in Japan. Without Metamorphosis, its too hard and annoying to summon. Although Ojama Trio/Nightmare Archfiends could work

If I recall correctly, one of the video games had this banned on one of its variant lists.

Anyhow, I dislike the wording of this card because it says "only _" when it should say "exactly _" or "_ and only _". A literal reading of this card would imply that all of Cyber Blader's effects are active unless the opponent has more than the listed number of monsters; hence, unless the opponent has 4 or 5 monsters, his cards have no effect, even if he has fewer than 3 monsters. Get your wordings right, stupid card-wording-people-things.

Earth Hex maybe?

I remember how there was once rumors of this card being put on the Limited List back in the day due to the apparent "overuse" of it in Japan. Without Metamorphosis' date=' its too hard and annoying to summon. Although Ojama Trio/Nightmare Archfiends could work

[/quote']

You: I flip Ojama Trio/Nightmare Archfiends

Opponent: Ok, Ill just summon something, and then use my spell/traps again

You: FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

....But this is why you keep something like Bottomless Trap hole face-down.

If I recall correctly' date=' one of the video games had this banned on one of its variant lists.

[/quote']

That was Wc07(I think) where its "Championship" list had it B&

.....It never really made any sence, but 'suposetly' it had some abusable bug in it, with earlier versons.

Similar to how Gladiator Beasts' Respite was a +2 in Wc08, by simply hitting the B Button

Archived