Why is it very few of us understand a good banlist?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opponent has 50 life points left. Attack his mechanicalchaser with Gemini Elf. One Hit KO.

I misinterpreted the definition of "One-hit KO." See reasoning in previous post.

*facepalm*

Alright then' date=' by your logic Yata shouldn't have been banned. He'll be like JD and such.

Wait, if we have JD and DAD not banned, then why still keep yata? and by yata, I mean ONLY Yata, and not the other card.

[/quote']

Yata is bannable with or without Norleras.

Besides' date=' you might as well ban JD and DAD because they are 1 HIT KO

[/quote']

Yes.

Thats stupid.

The way you worded your statement was so ambiguous that I didn't fully understand what it meant until Fraz posted after you.

The "You win the Duel" cards are bannable because they let you win no matter what the Life Point count. JD and DAD should obviously be banned for reasons other than that.

Your making the meta focusing on Beat down decks if you did that.

Which is stupid.

If they made a card that said "You must have exactly one lifepoint left' date=' 9 cards in hand, 3 cards in grave, opponent must have 2 cards in hand and be named [b']Freddy[/b] to activate this card. You win the duel." Would you ban it?

Superior.

Fixed

Your making the meta focusing on Beat down decks if you did that.

Which is stupid.

BW

LS

Volcanic

anything really

If they made a card that said "You must have exactly one lifepoint left' date=' 9 cards in hand, 3 cards in grave, opponent must have 2 cards in hand and be named John to activate this card. You win the duel." Would you ban it?

[/quote']

My name is John, but that's beside the point. I suppose point proven. List edited.

BTW why is Gemini Fusion Banned?

GigaDriver OTK.

You should ban REDRUM.

He can OTK.

With my current banlist in mind' date=' how so?

God why people still answering to this thread, he banned megarock dragon omfg

Joke thread surely...

A monster that can easily reach over 8000 ATK isn't exactly balanced.

You should ban REDRUM.

He can OTK.

With my current banlist in mind' date=' how so?

God why people still answering to this thread, he banned megarock dragon omfg

Joke thread surely...

A monster that can easily reach over 8000 ATK isn't exactly balanced.

He swarms. Really. F****** fast.

Seriously, give it up. REDRUM shouldn't be banned. He forces you to run an abundant amount of Dragons, which aren't exactly great in the first place. You know it, too; you're just trying to give me a hard time. It's balanced support for a poor type. If it was dealing with Machines or Zombies or Warriors, then we might have something for banning it (but only a little something). As it stands, REDRUM is nothing more then "God in Dragon form" if you will, and nothing less than good theme support.

Seriously' date=' give it up. REDRUM shouldn't be banned. He forces you to run an abundant amount of Dragons, which aren't exactly great in the first place. You know it, too; you're just trying to give me a hard time. It's balanced support for a poor type. If it was dealing with Machines or Zombies or Warriors, then we might have something for banning it (but only a little something). As it stands, REDRUM is nothing more then "God in Dragon form" if you will, and nothing less than good theme support.

[/quote']

/facepalm

You need to learn to troll. Only then will you recognise the troll of others.

Seriously' date=' give it up. REDRUM shouldn't be banned. He forces you to run an abundant amount of Dragons, which aren't exactly great in the first place. You know it, too; you're just trying to give me a hard time. It's balanced support for a poor type. If it was dealing with Machines or Zombies or Warriors, then we might have something for banning it (but only a little something). As it stands, REDRUM is nothing more then "God in Dragon form" if you will, and nothing less than good theme support.

[/quote']

/facepalm

You need to learn to troll. Only then will you recognise the troll of others.

[troll-ralted-image.jpg]

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal gives people an excuse to name there "LOL DRAGON DEK!" as a "Hopeless Dragon" deck, and make it look professional. Well... at 37.95 a copy

Archived