[DISC] Dark End Dragon

Amazing card is amazing.

Thank you' date=' Captain Obvious, for that wisdom.

List position is far more interesting; let's discuss that instead. Go, go, go!

[/quote']

This isn't more interesting, because this obviously belongs to 3.

Discussing the card itself is far better. I remember that YCM didn't like it that much the last time it was discussed.

Why would this be at anything other than 3? I thought it was generally agreed that all Synchro Monsters are generally 3 or 0.

Also how could anyone not like this card? It takes out pretty much any problem cards at little to no real cost and gets around Stardust. Being a synchro just makes it even better, what's not to love about this card?

Synchros never belong at 2. The point of putting a card at one or at two is usually to make the Deck it is run in less consistent. Synchros can be Summoned just as easily, regardless of if they are at one, two or three. So it's really a card to be but at three or one.

Also- people would only run 1, MAYBE 2 anyway, so semi'ing it would be redundant.

this should be at zero' date=' because it can SEND a monster to grave, and still attack for 1/4 of lp (2100)

[/quote']

Oh yes, because your opponent OBVIOUSLY wont be able to stop a weakened monster that can only send MONSTERS to the Graveyard once per turn.

It's fine at 3. I find the 3-0 logic the most retarded concept YCM ever came up with.

Archived