Discussion: Tragoedia

Instead of having Gorz's token' date=' it gets a permanent Brain Control if you happen to have a monster of the wrong Level.

Much easier to get out than Gorz, and it's a beatstick of ridiculous potential considering how easily Summoned it is. How hard is it to take battle damage? Yeah. >_>

Just as banworthy as Gorz.

[/quote']

Pretty Much my thoughts....I knew this card was insane since the first time somebody play it to me....

Also this card has sweet love with Level Stealer and it can even be used as Synchro Material SO easily....it is just wicked

Guest PikaPerson01

Gorz is better. tag is pretty much only good in decks that can keep hand advantage.

Keeping four cards in hand isn't that much of a feat to accomplish you know...

I like how this guy looks like the offspring of Muka Muka and Ultimate Obediant Fiend, then that offspring bred with Reshef the Dark Being. In any case, if you can maintain at least 4 cards in your hand, you're good, I would suggest Infinite Cards, but I would be in danger of being shot.

I like how this guy looks like the offspring of Muka Muka and Ultimate Obediant Fiend' date=' then that offspring bred with Reshef the Dark Being. In any case, if you can maintain at least 4 cards in your hand, you're good, I would suggest Infinite Cards, but I would be in danger of being shot.

[/quote']

Yes, you would. Because Infinite Cards is terrible.

Archived