Sin Blue Eyes White Dragon / Sin Archetype

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show me proof that Armed Dragon has a Sin Counterpart. The only thing I've seen is on the wikia' date=' and its not a credible source

[/quote']

Just because it's a Wiki does not mean it's wrong. I've found that their information is often right.

On the flip side - I've seen more of the exact opposite unless the info is sourced. Too many IP users flying around.

Have you seen the Signer page's history? The had to block edits 4 times and they still kept doing it.

Show me proof that Armed Dragon has a Sin Counterpart. The only thing I've seen is on the wikia' date=' and its not a credible source

[/quote']

Just because it's a Wiki does not mean it's wrong. I've found that their information is often right.

Just because it's a Wiki does not mean it's right either.

Never make the mistake of confusing "X is not a credible source of information" with "everything X says is completely false".

..anyway' date=' Sin SDD has been confirmed. Easiest to summon yet, just remove SDD from your extra deck XD

not as strong as blue-eyes, but more "free" of a summon than the others. If Sin CED is the same, i'll p!ss.

[/quote']

Where is the effect confirmed?

Exactly.

It's clear that there will be a bigger nerf. Otherwise, Machines now have a 3-card OTK. (Field Spell/Terraforming + Sin CED + Limiter Removal)

..anyway' date=' Sin SDD has been confirmed. Easiest to summon yet, just remove SDD from your extra deck XD

not as strong as blue-eyes, but more "free" of a summon than the others. If Sin CED is the same, i'll p!ss.

[/quote']

Exactly.

It's clear that there will be a bigger nerf. Otherwise, Machines now have a 3-card OTK. (Field Spell/Terraforming + Sin CED + Limiter Removal)

Limiter Remover is absurdly broken anyhow, and Machines already have a two-card OTK: Future Fusion + Overload Fusion. (Or, for a more simple 3-card OTK, Power Bond + two monsters whose names are treated as Cyber Dragon, one of which can be a Fusion Substitute Monster instead.)

[/quote']

Exactly.

Limiter Remover is absurdly broken anyhow, and Machines already have a two-card OTK: Future Fusion + Overload Fusion. (Or, for a more simple 3-card OTK, Power Bond + two monsters whose names are treated as Cyber Dragon, one of which can be a Fusion Substitute Monster instead.)

You can't use substitutes for CED/CTD/Whatever. :\

[/quote']

Exactly.

Yes, but this one, unlike FuFu + Overload, only contains 1 limited card. Another one of the two is easily searchable. Also, unlike the second one you mentioned (which requires some sort of summon for either Zwei or Proto), this one doesn't require a normal summon or extra set up for a special summon to allow such a combo.

Basically, it all boils down to "easier to pull off".

...and do we really want another one anyways? Just sayin'.

[/quote']

Just because it's a Wiki does not mean it's right either.

Never make the mistake of confusing "X is not a credible source of information" with "everything X says is completely false".

Pretty much everyone I know thinks if Wikipedia or a related site does it, that confirms that it's false EVEN IF IT'S CITED. When they see the reference site, they then state it was a lucky guess that they covered up.

As far as a Sin Armed goes, it makes sense. Rainbow Dragon already had a DARK Counterpart and it's becoming a Sin (unless you wanna tell me official tags aren't reliable either). If it were so out there, somebody on the Wiki would have deleted it by now (I know this because several things on that site get deleted for S**T like that).

So' date=' if Sin Rainbow Dragon turns out to be another "Ultimate Gem God" monster, then how is Konami going to handle the TCG text of Rainbow Neos?

[/quote']

REPRINT WOOP WOOP

I don't see why Konami didn't just make Rainbow Dark Dragon, "Dark Rainbow Dragon". Then change the text of Rainbow Neos to 1 "Rainbow Dragon" monster

Konami and their difficulty

Also

sinstardust.jpg

instead of your difficulty with a reprint all they gott do is put this in the effect "This card is treated as "Rainbow Dragon" no difficulty at all... then it can be used for rainbow neos seee it works alot easier that way

instead of your difficulty with a reprint all they gott do is put this in the effect "This card is treated as "Rainbow Dragon" no difficulty at all... then it can be used for rainbow neos seee it works alot easier that way

That leads first to the Harpie problem and second to granting Sin Rainbow Dragon access to support that specifies "Rainbow Dragon" exclusively by name. So no. They'd need to make an effect specifically stating that it is treated as "Rainbow Dragon" solely for the purposes of Rainbow Neos, which would be a horribly clunky way of handling the problem and extremely awkward.

Perhaps they'll just do what they did with the Neo Space Pathfinder problem, i.e. nothing whatsoever.

Guest Zeonark

That leads first to the Harpie problem and second to granting Sin Rainbow Dragon access to support that specifies "Rainbow Dragon" exclusively by name. So no. They'd need to make an effect specifically stating that it is treated as "Rainbow Dragon" solely for the purposes of Rainbow Neos' date=' which would be a horribly clunky way of handling the problem and extremely awkward.

Perhaps they'll just do what they did with the Neo Space Pathfinder problem, i.e. nothing whatsoever.

[/quote']

This is Konami.

We're getting nothing whatsoever or a future Sin Rainbow Neos. Which is going to either suck or become like DAD and JD.

...Oh god. I just put up the possibility of them expanding this archetype.

Archived