Sin Blue Eyes White Dragon / Sin Archetype

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok... i was not expecting another form of Red Eyes Black Dragon, i was expecting Blue Eyes receiving the update but i guess Red Eyes still get some.

i guess they will release a Sin card decks set for this era then. It wouldn't surprise me if they come up with a new Fusion type monster with Dark Magician, E-Hero Neos and Stardust Dragon for the final strike.

its interesting that the only ones of the main characters that talk are judai and yusei but not yugi.

btw found this other trailer, it shows Stardust Dragon new look as a sin for the movie. also it would seem there will be 9 sin monsters, so far they have shown Blue Eyes, Stardust and Red Eyes for the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6phUGjoeIEQ

so who could possible be the other 6

The whole effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Sin" monster on the field. When this card is face-up on the field' date=' other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

[/quote']

BS. We can't really know yet until officials release the effect.

It is the official effect nub.

The whole effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Sin" monster on the field. When this card is face-up on the field' date=' other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

[/quote']

BS. We can't really know yet until officials release the effect.

It is the official effect nub.

Shiz.....if that's it's real effect, it must

A) Be good only for my collection.

B) Must have different effect in the movie.

C) Have great support!

I think this SIN archtype is going to be featured in the upcoming movie, and I think the antagonist called Paradox will be the one utilizing monsters from this type. There is a picture posted here of a different looking Stardust Dragon, which is probably SIN Stardust Dragon. My theory in the movie is that it has been stated that Paradox steals Stardust Dragon, the only reason he steals this card is because the way SIN monsters works is that they need the former card of itself before the SIN version can be played, so Paradox stole Stardust so that he can use SIN Stardust.

The mechanics of this new archtype is pretty good. To be able to Summon a Blue Eyes White Dragon without a double tribute or a Stardust Dragon without a Synchro Summon makes these powerful monster easily accessible which in my opinion will probably cause some of these cards to become limited.

Guest JoshIcy

Name is gonna have to change, or religious crazies will have a reason to call this cardgame a Sin. [/shot]

Anyway, if it keeps the original name (as in each is treated as their original counterparts) and still have that SS effect, it's gonna make Dragons awesome again. Not that they weren't *hides*.

Name is gonna have to change' date=' or religious crazies will have a reason to call this cardgame a Sin. [/shot']

Anyway, if it keeps the original name (as in each is treated as their original counterparts) and still have that SS effect, it's gonna make Dragons awesome again. Not that they weren't *hides*.

Dragons are still awesome to me so I agree with you there. :D

Archived