Sin Blue Eyes White Dragon / Sin Archetype

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/yu-gi-oh-10th-anniversary-sin-cyber-end-dragon/1757503231

O___O SIN CYBER END!!! HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2rr49w2.jpg

[/topic]

wtf is that?

My thoughts exactly.

Its Stardust' date=' but hes cosplaying as the monster from Predator [b']and has Zabimaru for wings[/b]

[/lolycm]

Fix'ed

Me thinks the main heros have to beat Paradox' date=' without there main cards. Since its pretty obveious that Paradox stole them, and uses them in his deck for the 'Sin' monsters.

[/quote']

I guess but me thinks Jaden and Yugi will keep their monsters as it was stardust Paradox was after (it does have a great effect after all)

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/yu-gi-oh-10th-anniversary-sin-cyber-end-dragon/1757503231

O___O SIN CYBER END!!! HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we're screwed against him.

Sin Cyber End Dragon?!?

im noticing a pattern here' date=' everytime they show a new monster the card seems to be place on the cards that form the circle. so i guess the true Sin monster that we must be on the look out would be the one in the middle.

[/quote']

That's not a pattern. That's just "they haven't revealed the card in the middle yet".

Guest Zeonark

Sin Blue-Eyes is useless. It's effect makes him that much worthless too. Sin Cyber End made me drop my jaw.

I see a Sin Neos, Rainbow Dragon, and Dark Magician in the future. Gotta love them dark counterparts vs real people cliches.

...............................................Blue Eyes White Dragon...............................................

......................Dark Magiican................................................Red Eyes B. Dragon..........

Red Demon's Dragon.........................??????????????????????...................Stardust Drgon...

......................Rainbow Dragon.............................................Cyber End Dragon............

......................................................Elemental Hero Neos...........................................

can any1 else see their being sin gods.....

I'd only think that if Slifer was already released. >___>

The other 2' date=' possibly.

[/quote']

yer but y would they wait untill now to make the gods play-able

They waited until now to make them legal, it's not a big stretch.

...............................................Blue Eyes White Dragon...............................................

......................Dark Magiican................................................Red Eyes B. Dragon..........

Red Demon's Dragon.........................??????????????????????...................Stardust Drgon...

......................Rainbow Dragon.............................................Cyber End Dragon............

......................................................Elemental Hero Neos...........................................

Is that official?

Guest Zeonark

Hmmm. The final one must be...Hmmm.... Sin Black wing armor master or something?

Think that would be the 9th one or something.

Last one might be Paradox's own card like stated. Or a fused version of all three Sin versions of the main cards.

Archived