Sin Blue Eyes White Dragon / Sin Archetype

[align=center]http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/6043085/

400px-SinBlue-EyesWhiteDragonWJMP-JP-UR.jpg[/align]

[justify]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" in your Deck. There can only be 1 "Sin" Monster face-up on the field at the same time. {While this card is face-up on the field' date=' other monster you control cannot [...']. If there is no face-up Field Magic Card on the field, [...] }[/justify]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" in your Deck. There can only be 1 "Sin" Monster face-up on the field at the same time. {While this card is face-up on the field, other monster you control cannot [...]. If there is no face-up Field Magic Card on the field, [...]

[align=center]Just the first few lines make this really playable

Discuss this, and the possible "Sin" archetype. Sin Stardust and Sin Red-Eyes seem to be also revealed[/align]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me while I

[giant text= HOPELESS DRAGIN' date= JUSD GOT OVAR 9000% MOAR AWESUM!!1]

Hopeless Chaos >_>

Using Blue-Eyes White Dragon as a mass draw engine, with Trade-In, White Stone of Legend, Harmony's Treasure.

Dude, this card can then be reivved by Red Eyes Darkness, after you Special Summon it.

Add to it: Me thinks they will also make a 'Sin Cyber End Dragon' and a 'Sin Red Achfiend Dragon'

Since it seems obveious that they are making 'Sin' cards that mirror those of the 3 main heros [/upcomming movie]

Excuse me while I

[giant text= HOPELESS DRAGIN' date= JUSD GOT OVAR 9000% MOAR AWESUM!!1]

Hopeless Chaos >_>

Using Blue-Eyes White Dragon as a mass draw engine, with Trade-In, White Stone of Legend, Harmony's Treasure.

Dude, this card can then be reivved by Red Eyes Darkness, after you Special Summon it.

Add to it: Me thinks they will also make a 'Sin Cyber End Dragon' and a 'Sin Red Achfiend Dragon'

Since it seems obveious that they are making 'Sin' cards that mirror those of the 3 main heros [/upcomming movie]

I'm probably thinking...

Sin Blue-Eyes

Sin Red Dragon Archfiend

Sin Cyber Dragon

Sin Red-Eyes

Sin Vechroid?

Sin Blackwing?

Sin Stardust

Sin Dark Magician

Sin Neos

I just noticed it was lvl 8. Trade In and Allure bait.

[insert my last quote here]

I'm probably thinking...

Sin Blue-Eyes

Sin Red Dragon Archfiend

Sin Cyber Dragon

Sin Red-Eyes

Sin Vechroid?

Sin Blackwing?

Sin Stardust

Sin Dark Magician

Sin Neos

Azuh' date=' no.

This card is an evil verson of Blue Eyes. So the movie will obveiously have each of the main charactors face off agenst the 'Sin' version of there Rival's card.

Yugi -> Kaiba

Jaden -> Zane

Yusei -> Jack

I want them to make a Sin Stone Armadiller....for teh lulz.

<3

I'm probably thinking...

Sin Blue-Eyes

Sin Red Dragon Archfiend

Sin Cyber Dragon

Sin Red-Eyes

Sin Vechroid?

Sin Blackwing?

Sin Stardust

Sin Dark Magician

Sin Neos

Azuh' date=' no.

This card is an evil verson of Blue Eyes. So the movie will obveiously have each of the main charactors face off agenst the 'Sin' version of there Rival's card.

Yugi -> Kaiba

Jaden -> Zane

Yusei -> Jack

<3

Theres nine Sin Cards as seen in the movie trailers

And SIn Red-Eyes is revealled, so theres probably 3 rival(s) cards, 3 friend(s) cards, and 3 protagonist(s) cards

I'm probably thinking...

Sin Blue-Eyes

Sin Red Dragon Archfiend

Sin Cyber Dragon

Sin Red-Eyes

Sin Vechroid?

Sin Blackwing?

Sin Stardust

Sin Dark Magician

Sin Neos

Azuh' date=' no.

Yugi -> Kaiba

Jaden -> Zane

Yusei -> Jack

<3

Theres nine Sin Cards as seen in the movie trailers

And SIn Red-Eyes is revealled, so theres probably 3 rival(s) cards, 3 friend(s) cards, and 3 protagonist(s) cards

.......I should look for more previews.

Im going to go crazy, if there is a Sin Vehicroid Stealth Union, and it looks like Genesic GaoGaiGar

Seriously, It will be just epic.

Maybe Sin Judgment Dragon??

You cannot normal summon nor spacial summon it except by remove from play a JD in your grave.

You can pay 1000 LP to send all cards on the field and in both player's hand to the Graveyard and add one of your Judgment Dragon that has been removed from the play to your hand.

Dark - 8 stars - 3000/2500

Just a supposition and made it quick!!

But come to the subject, i personally think that Hopeless may have a variant (like said above, Hopeless Chaos) where this card will be the engine, along with BEWD!! Plenty of combos are possible with this card, that's my guess from seeing the first part of the effect!!

Maybe Sin Judgment Dragon??

Its a movie promo' date=' not a meta-game support card.

Thats why they wont make that.

and i always though that Red eyes is the only monster to have so many variations.

Technicly, Sin Blue Eyes is more like a Red-Eyes/Blue-Eyes hybrid.

And guys, what do you want to bet that Paradox uses a card like:

-Continuous Spell-

If you Special Summon a 'Sin' monster this turn' date=' you can send the listed monster on that 'Sin' monster from your Opponent's deck instead[/quote']

Archived