This video contains Metal Reflect Slime

I find it funny how this became an Ultra Rare

[align=center]MetalReflectSlimePTDN-EN-UR-1E.png

After activation' date=' Special Summon this card in Defense Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 10/ATK 0/DEF 3000). This card cannot attack. (This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)[/quote'][/align]

I want to run a copy of this card, for teh lulz.

Its suposetly "The ideal ritural card", but we have ritural fiends, so...

This card's true potential is just godly broken in traditional, and thats what makes it fun ;)

Discuss

metal reflect slime, an old favorate, and a great card to give beginners, since it guves them a good blocker, and a tribute for later.

once you see them block with it, and tribute it off the next turn for a reversal of control, you know they are ready to find their style of play, because they have learned the basics.

metal reflect slime' date=' an old favorate, and a great card to give beginners, since it guves them a good blocker, and a tribute for later.

once you see them block with it, and tribute it off the next turn for a reversal of control, you know they are ready to find their style of play, because they have learned the basics.

[/quote']

*Hugz*

I wish I had a teacher like that. Of course, I got my ass beaten to learn to play YGO. Great card. That's all I have to say. Blocker, Tributer, and good ritual monster card. Plus, I RUN A URIA DECK SON!

It's pretty good' date=' and now i understand why DSF become banned

[/quote']

Really. REALLY!?

Meh, only useful with Metamorphosis legal or in Uria decks (but who'd run those).

*coughcoughirunauriadeckcoughcough*

Ahem, I seem to have caught a cold.

Card is amazing in Uria.

DSF was banned because not all of Konami is quite as idiotic as its R&D department.

Dear Konami' date='

Fire your entire R&D department. Replace it with a single man who understands non-degenerate card design.

Sincerely,

Armadilloz

Summon The Calculator, set this.

Opponent attacks Calculator, you flip this.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Only In Americain Wc09..... but outside that, it seems a bit obveious as to what you might do.

Still, thats a pretty lulzy counter-attack method.

Summon The Calculator' date=' set this.

Opponent attacks Calculator, you flip this.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

[/quote']

Doesn't a replay happens when the number of monsters change?

I would use this with Level Stealer.

It does.

Anyways.

Like the card. Great Blocker and Tribute Later.

Of course, easy to destroy with A Spell and Trap destroyer or a Monster Destroyer.

Archived