Premium Pack 12

TurboBoosterTDGS-EN-C-1E.jpg

2 of these guys plus a Kabuto' date=' or a Kabuto, this then Limit Reverse or something.

[/quote']

Kabuto has to attack the same monster again for it's effect to activate

If this card attacks a face-up Attack Position monster you opponent controls' date=' and that monster is not destroyed by battle, this card can [b']attack it once again in a row.[/b] This effect can only be used up to twice per turn.

Someone explain to me what's so good about Big Kabuto. It looks awful.

I have no idea' date=' only use I can see is vs. a monster that can't be destroyed by battle (spirit Reaper, Marshy, etc.) but it doesn't have piercing, which means the monster would have to be in ATK. I see no use for it.

[/quote']

It needs to be in Attack Position for the effect to work anyhow. If you can combine it with Enemy Controller, it would be funny, but that seems horribly situational - certainly not worth running just for that possibility.

I suppose you could try for an OTK by equipping an opponent's weak monster with Mist Body, but that still seems... eh.

TurboBoosterTDGS-EN-C-1E.jpg

2 of these guys plus a Kabuto' date=' or a Kabuto, this then Limit Reverse or something.

[/quote']

Kabuto's effect, at least in the current translation, says that it needs to attack the same monster again. In other words, combining it with Turbo Booster does nothing at all.

Give your opponent The Fool in attack mode. Attack 3 times with Kabuto for 7500. Nothing too amazing but it does have some interesting potential.

Creature Swap any non-destroyed by battle effect monster and it's fine, Creature Swap doesn't target so Spirit Reaper isn't destroyed. Still, as Crab said, horribly situational.

Give your opponent The Fool in attack mode. Attack 3 times with Kabuto for 7500. Nothing too amazing but it does have some interesting potential.

That takes a lot of setup - The Fool plus something that switches control of The Fool plus some way of putting this Level 7 thing on the field (presumably Gigaplant?) - which means it's weaker than other combo OTK's.

At least an OTK deck built on this would have The Fool serve a double purpose of stalling until you're ready for it to work.

Creature Swap any non-destroyed by battle effect monster and it's fine' date=' Creature Swap doesn't target so Spirit Reaper isn't destroyed. Still, as Crab said, horribly situational.

[/quote']

The fool works because your opponent can't change his position. With reaper he can just put it in defense.

Creature Swap any non-destroyed by battle effect monster and it's fine' date=' Creature Swap doesn't target so Spirit Reaper isn't destroyed. Still, as Crab said, horribly situational.

[/quote']

The fool works because your opponent can't change his position. With reaper he can just put it in defense.

Presumably, you'll be Swapping and attacking in the same turn. Otherwise, your opponent can just Tribute or Tune or do something similar to get rid of The Fool anyhow.

Insect Imitation on Underground Arachne and Special Summonable through Pinch Hopper at least make it so Kabuto isn't so hard to get out. I just can't think of any reliable way to give them The Fool in the same turn besides Give and Take but that puts The Fool in defense which means you now have to run SOMETHING ELSE just to put it back in attack <_<

Well given the combo stated was "attack three times with kabuto"' date=' obviously the intention was that it was spread over multiple turns since Kabuto can only attack twice.

[/quote']

Check again my friend. He can attack 3 times. His normal attack and then his effect can be used TWICE.

Archived