tallman95

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it today.

My opinion on the movie:

EPIC BEYOND WORDS!!!!!!!

I fully agree to EVERY WORD in the review.

The "echo lovers" are so masterly animated that you eventually forget

that they are not real.

The plot, okey it has been used many times before and with different "looks" so to say but

it creates a verry deep message in the movie witch few can´t see and understand.

The plants, animals, technology are so incredibly detailed that Pandora itself suddenly becomes living in front of your own eyes, the technology the humans use even looks posible to create and use in a not to distant future

(The events of AVATAR takes place in year 2154).

I know that this is mainly nothing more than quotes from the review but that is my exact opinion.

You should definetley see this movie.

You will not regret it.

JAMES CAMERON HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

(apologies for any possible grammar, spelling or other errors but I am swedish and I´m tired)

I saw it today.

My opinion on the movie:

EPIC BEYOND WORDS!!!!!!!

I fully agree to EVERY WORD in the review.

The "echo lovers" are so masterly animated that you eventually forget

that they are not real.

The plot' date=' okey it has been used many times before and with different "looks" so to say but

it creates a verry deep message in the movie witch few can´t see and understand.

The plants, animals, technology are so incredibly detailed that Pandora itself suddenly becomes living in front of your own eyes, the technology the humans use even looks posible to create and use in a not to distant future (The events of AVATAR takes place in about year 2115 i think they said somewhere).

I know that this is mainly nothing more than quotes from the review but that is my exact opinion.

You should definetley see this movie.

You will not regret it.

JAMES CAMERON HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

(apologies for any possible grammar, spelling or other errors but I am swedish and I´m tired)

[/quote']

NO DONT SPOIL IT XD!!

this is going to be one epic film' date=' I'll be seeing it tomorrow

it was a damn shame the world premiere was on the 16th, but in the US we don't get it until the 18th

[/quote']

Everywhere else I know of gets it the 18th too =/ Anyways, I didn't watch the premiere, but I hope I'll be going to watch it soon.

They spent about $300' date='000,000 in making this movie. I just hope it goes well. At least for their sake.

[/quote']

Seeing as it is being proclaimed an "epic must see" i highly doubt it will go wrong, and if it's not gonna go as planned, they're funked.

James Cameron ftw.

Best movie ive seen so far just awsome and they did not stuff up the movie when I went to see it after the day of the Premier in Southern Africa it was a full house

[spoiler=Quote from movie]

Your not the only one with guns B**ch

Me and my couisin laughed really hard at that part LOL

@Lazuruz the movie took place in the year 2154

As far as ive read, its the best movie people have seen in 20 years. Look at the IMDB page, rated 8.9/10 with 4 Golden Globe Awards already. And haven't seen one negative comment towards it yet, most people say they're getting "FLOORED" after watching this movie, and that it was made for 3D and IMAX. Anyways, gonna go see it 2morrow. :)

Best movie ive seen so far just awsome and they did not stuff up the movie when I went to see it after the day of the Premier in Southern Africa it was a full house

[spoiler=Quote from movie]

Your not the only one with guns B**ch

Me and my couisin laughed really hard at that part LOL

@Lazuruz the movie took place in the year 2154

I noticed that later on "Avatarpedia", I was in the right century atleast XP

Archived