tallman95

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people criticize the storyline, but imo, it doesn't matter if it's simple if it's well executed. Star Wars was a simple story. So was LOTR. They're all classic hero stories, and those stories stand the test of time, especially when James Cameron is the one telling the story. Seriously, that guy is a beast. The special effects were super boss too.

I was going to see it but the thought of intergalactic smurfs fighting giant robots without children's card games discouraged me.

Does it make up for the lack of card games?

Haha.

My friend said the exact same thing about them 'being smurfs'.

But in all seriousness, it does make up for the lack of cards.

I was going to see it but the thought of intergalactic smurfs fighting giant robots without children's card games discouraged me.

Haha.

But in all seriousness' date=' it does make up for the lack of cards.

[/quote']

It was....well.....win.

I hope they end up selling enough tickets to make up for the millions of dollars used to make the movie. However, if they make a sequel, they may ruin it, or make it better. Seeing as some sequels just.....suck.

Haha.

But in all seriousness' date=' it does make up for the lack of cards.

[/quote']

It was....well.....win.

I hope they end up selling enough tickets to make up for the millions of dollars used to make the movie. However, if they make a sequel, they may ruin it, or make it better. Seeing as some sequels just.....suck.

Seeing as the tickets for IMAX were sold out until monday at my theater I would say they were doing pretty well.

Saw it today. As weird as ever, honestly, but I loved it~

I thought the whole language and new race thing was amazing.

And did you know it's the most expensive movie to make to this very day? It's because they spent 4 years beveloping a software to be able to create such creatures and make them look as realistic as possible.

Remarkable.

Archived