tallman95

I have yet to hear any news on the Dark Knight sequel

And did they say when the sequel's filming for Avatar will start?

Same' date=' I look forward to see if the Joker has been cut or not.

And they haven't, James Cameron has only said that a sequel is a possibility.

[/quote']

When a movie makes this much money, there's damn gonna be a sequel.

I'm pretty sure the only reason there wasn't a sequel to "Titanic", is because Jack died and Rose was like 1004 when the movie ended.

it's not like you COULD make a sequel to that for another sinking ship, and that film wasn't too good anyway

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for me it was a little harder because I already wore glasses' date=' so adding another pair on was a little uncomfortable

[/quote']

I wear glasses too =)

I've seen loads of 3D movies so its nothing new for me.

WHAT REALLY BUGGED ME IS THAT I NEEDED THE TOILET THE LAST 45 MINUTES!!

well that's obvious

you're going to have the Sky People's return for war' date=' since they're going to stupidly come to the conclusion the only way to get the unobtainium is to kill the Navi race

[/quote']

Expanded universe has the various tribes of Na'vi at war with one another. Possibility of an all Na'vi plot.

I personally find that part a little on the boring end

that can be tied in with how best to deal with the sky people in the sequel

Humans are too OP to make a decent fighting storyline. Jake had to unite ALL THE NA'VI ON THE PLANET and he STILL would have lost (and these are just a bunch of mercenaries, no less) if they hadn't pulled that bullshit "Eynwa heard you prayer" move.

Humans are boring. I'd much rather see more interaction between the Na'vi, since Cameron spent the past 11 years creating them.

That is what I dislike with some series

The make totally new foes and a totally different story that sucks

1. Since Avatar is OC, there is no source they can deviate from.

2. I assume when you mean things like that, you are referring mainly to comic book movies. People love to complain about how it's different from the source, forgetting that there are MULTIPLE versions of most heroes (Batman's canon is so ridiculously convoluted, I'm not sure if anyone really knows how it goes).

Movies make canon too.

Archived