tallman95

I saw it today, it is by far the best movie I have ever seen, especially in 3D, the graphics are just amazing, imagination is bursting through the screen yet the plot is oh so simple, it fits into almost every genre, and apparently it took 15 years to make, can't be bothered to google to see if that is true, through my eyes it is the best movie of the century.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This movie is easily going to win some awards, I loved this movie. Simple yet magnificent plot. Graphics were sex. Best part of the movie was when all the clans got together and were flying right before the big battle, it was just an epic moment.

Why the funk does almost every single character that has a somewhat main role die?

Sequel anyone? Revenge of the Sky People?

This movie is easily going to win some awards' date=' I loved this movie. Simple yet magnificent plot. Graphics were sex. Best part of the movie was when all the clans got together and were flying right before the big battle, it was just an epic moment.

Why the f*** does almost every single character that has a somewhat main role die?

Sequel anyone? Revenge of the Sky People?

[/quote']

yeah I expect that

fundamental rule of thumb: they should have killed all the Sky People when they had the chance

Well, i watched the movie in 3D, nothing about the movie was outstanding, though.

The 3D wasn't great, it hurt my eyes like hell, the only thing good about it was the outstanding visual effects, and the end battle, when the rhino's came in play i was like "funk YEAH"

The Na'vi looked like bleu coked up african tribesmen.

Well' date=' i watched the movie in 3D, nothing about the movie was outstanding, though.

The 3D wasn't great, it hurt my eyes like hell, the only thing good about it was the outstanding visual effects, and the end battle, when the rhino's came in play i was like "f*** YEAH"

[/quote']

I beleive they were actually based on Native American's and there culture, if you think about it. It seems everyone loved it but you, infact in the Cinema everyone fail clapped, in the sense only that people tried to clap but others who had seen it before just wernt going with it.

I have not seen this movie yet, but I was reading in the news this morning that the movie is getting a bad review from some people because they say it has hidden messages about racism. They say that becasue the movie is about white people killing dark skinned people, with dreadlocks, and beaded jewlry. So they say its very close to Americas past history. Very pathetic that people have to take a fantasy movie and turn it into something bad.

Well' date=' i watched the movie in 3D, nothing about the movie was outstanding, though.

The 3D wasn't great, it hurt my eyes like hell, the only thing good about it was the outstanding visual effects, and the end battle, when the rhino's came in play i was like "f*** YEAH"

[/quote']

I beleive they were actually based on Native American's and there culture, if you think about it. It seems everyone loved it but you, infact in the Cinema everyone fail clapped, in the sense only that people tried to clap but others who had seen it before just wernt going with it.

they were, if you actually checked up on the avatar interviews, the producers admitted that

It was pretty good. Seemed too much like a campy "Dances with Wolves" in space. I usually wouldn't like the very unoriginal and cliché story, but it was kept at a fairly acceptable level.

I think it should've ended after the Home Tree (or whatever that thing was called); would be so awesome if it ended there.

From what I've heard, all it's really got going for it is a really pretty look to it. The story is nothing too special, apparently. And IMO, a good story in a movie is about as essential as good game play in a video game.

Pretty Images + Lame Story = Pretty Lame

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

It was pretty good. Seemed too much like a campy "Dances with Wolves" in space. I usually wouldn't like the very unoriginal and cliché story' date=' but it was kept at a fairly acceptable level.

I think it should've ended after the Home Tree (or whatever that thing was called); would be so awesome if it ended there.

[/quote']

I actually never knew how Dances with Wolves ended, how did it end?

It was pretty good. Seemed too much like a campy "Dances with Wolves" in space. I usually wouldn't like the very unoriginal and cliché story' date=' but it was kept at a fairly acceptable level.

[/quote']

I actually never knew how Dances with Wolves ended, how did it end?

The guy realized that Americans would always be after him so he left with his wife. American's came in and found the camp empty, then in the epilogue it reveals that the Indians ended up getting screwed anyways.

I actually realized this was also pretty close to Fern Gully.

Archived