[disc]Perfect Herald[/disc]

LaDD.

It goes like this:

"Effect is activated"

"L&DD MUST negate because it's mandatory and goes first"

"Perfect Herald can negate and destroy L&DD. L&DD can't activate again in the same chain and dies"

Unless you were comparing them' date=' in which case,single sided negation which doesn't go below 2800 DEF =/= double sided negation that keeps getting weaker and later provides a revival of something.[/b']

And this finally gives people a reason to run gragonith.

Hey! Someone that actually provides the way LS can get through this without activating some effect or Special'ing something.

Really? Luck based? My Tethys Deck can draw into an awesome hand in the first turn card hand with around, from testing, every 49/50 matches, to be general. It runs nothing but Fairys, 1 Valhalla and draw cards, sometimes an Infinite Cards or two. Its falls are just that I get run over a lot. Since I don't run any Summon or attack negation, unless you count Honest, and I'm usually forced to settle for a 6 card hand at the end phase - only enough to negate 3 cards.

With this thing, it'll be a lot less consistent. But if I pull it off right, it'll still lockdown near every game and 6 negations a turn will be plenty, especially if I can fit the fiend in without wreaking it.

Im just wonderin' date=' would you run this guy in a normal lockdown with fairies? Cause i think this card could be pretty hard to splash into other decks too unless its built around it like demise decks...

Just saying.

[/quote']

With the new ritual support and some common sense, it shouldn't be too hard.

Archived