[disc]Perfect Herald[/disc]

More Fairy support, I guess.

PerfectHeraldTSHD-JP-SR.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Herald's Promise". You can send 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect and destroy it.

-------------------

Discuss possible uses for it in today's meta.

Go.

I <3 and am going to make a varient of my Herald Deck with him and the Ritual Fiend that stops SS'ing. I will lol so hard at the near-complete lockdown.

"I Special Sum-"

"CAN'T. Ritual Fiend."

"I use the effec-"

"NEGATE WITH HERALD."

"Fine then, I attack him."

"LolHonest."

"...I hate you."

My Herald Deck already does that, bar the Summon bit.

I love how this thing is made from all 3 heralds. Though I hear people say that his effect only works during your turn' date=' what makes him miss the timing in the opponent's turn?

[/quote']

We don't know if its a Quick Effect or not

So, because it just says that you discard a fairy to negate it, it makes it ambiguous to when it can activate.

I love how this thing is made from all 3 heralds. Though I hear people say that his effect only works during your turn' date=' what makes him miss the timing in the opponent's turn?

[/quote']

So, because it just says that you discard a fairy to negate it, it makes it ambiguous to when it can activate.

....Does this have a ruling for it yet? Or what? O,o

[/quote']

Wait, what? If it's ever going to be able to negate anything at any time ever, it needs to be a Quick Effect. Otherwise, it's Spell Speed 1, and can't be chained to anything regardless of whose turn it is. Basically, only a BKSS ruling could restrict this to your turn.

So....Heralds are an archtype I guess?

It's a SD for Fairies. Not bad actually' date=' wish the ATK was higher though. LVL 6 1800 ATK won't last very long in battle.

[/quote']

2800 DEF, however, is quite good and Ritual Summons say nothing about Attack Position, why do people forget DEF?

So....Heralds are an archtype I guess?

It's a SD for Fairies. Not bad actually' date=' wish the ATK was higher though. LVL 6 1800 ATK won't last very long in battle.

[/quote']

2800 DEF, however, is quite good and Ritual Summons say nothing about Attack Position, why do people forget DEF?

Oh shi--Didn't see the DEF. Okay, pretty good then.

I <3 and am going to make a varient of my Herald Deck with him and the Ritual Fiend that stops SS'ing. I will lol so hard at the near-complete lockdown.

"I Special Sum-"

"CAN'T. Ritual Fiend."

"I use the effec-"

"NEGATE WITH HERALD."

"Fine then' date=' I attack him."

"LolHonest."

"...I hate you."

My Herald Deck already does that, bar the Summon bit.

[/quote']

Pure genuis.

Herald is like a Skyfire with a ritual form.

Teth+this+infinite cards = lolnoyou

Yes. I actually run a copy of IC in my Tethys Deck, but only one, two in one build. Considering that every other card is a Fairy or draw card, bar 1, it's worth it.

Well, it'll be bar around 6 in the Ritual supporting version, actually, probably 9 or so x-x

Archived