THE BIG RED ANTI-WALL (Red Dragon Archfiend)

[align=center]RedDragonArchfiendCT05-EN-ScR-LE.png

Lore - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls, destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls after damage calculation. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn.[/align]

All I see in this is an anti-wall. That's it.

Discuss this meh (ever bad) card.

He's always been in my extra deck since he came out' date=' but i'm using him less and less as the sets go by. I'll probably take him out soon.

He works well in the right situation, but sadly that situation doesn't happen that often.

[/quote']

Same. I haven't even pulled stardust out in a while. All i've been doing is dropping out Brio or Goyo.

Its an extra option just in case. I play casually, and of all the Decks that could've played me, I got to duel against a stall Deck concentrating on exodia:

He: I can win I can win!!!! (field: 3 D-Hero Defender)

Me: Oh I almost forgot! Red Dragon exists xD Synchro Summon (attacked for game)

Its not bad although its the last Level 8 monster I would use just because of the drawback.

It's always the only synchro I summon in real life' date=' because they offered me very good cards in exchange of all my other synchros.

[/quote']

xD I though you were arm cuz of the avi.

On Topic - I found a use for this in a Beatstick Deck. But those aren't too great. =/

xD I though you were arm cuz of the avi.

Saikano was going to change it.

SAIKANO! LOOK FOR AN AVATAR OF ONE OF THOSE TENGU WARRIORS FROM TEH MMPR MOVIE!

IT WILL BE EPIC!

It would be even funnier if it was in the Fsjal format :3

I was just looking for an idea for a fsjal. *Goes to Photoshop*

This card has a wide range of flavor to it.

It comes in blue' date=' yellow, and even purple!

[/quote']

*Robo-Jack*

Those incredibly gay-looking dragons are only for The King!

Seriously though, this card has come in handy many times because there are a lot of Stall Decks where I am. Not as good as say Stardust, but if used correctly the rewards far outweigh the risks.

sponsoredbyatlos.png

/thread

I still play it because I can't afford a brionac' date=' mist wurm or a second catastor...

[/quote']

idiot doesn't even have the right duel disk.

I'm sorry for whoever that guy is, but if he got paid, it wasn't enough, and if he didn't, he's a fool.

anyway, on red dragon, I don't know about it, it's pentaly is not worth it's def killing power.

sponsoredbyatlos.png

/thread

I still play it because I can't afford a brionac' date=' mist wurm or a second catastor...

[/quote']

idiot doesn't even have the right duel disk.

I'm sorry for whoever that guy is, but if he got paid, it wasn't enough, and if he didn't, he's a fool.

anyway, on red dragon, I don't know about it, it's pentaly is not worth it's def killing power.

That's Larry :D

Archived