DISC: Arcana Knight Joker

Thought this might be a good card to make a topic on:

File:ArcanaKnightJokerANPR-EN-R-1E.jpg

Lore:

"Queen's Knight" + "Jack's Knight" + "King's Knight"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, if this card is targeted by a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect, you can negate that effect by discarding 1 card of the same kind of card (Spell, Trap, or Monster Card).

-----------------

Discuss this card's uses.

Go

Once per turn protection makes your opponent waste 2 DARKs for DAD's effect' date=' but when you used 5 cards (4 for the Fusion + 1 monster) that's not worth it. He's dead to me.

[/quote']

Unless you summon him with Future Fusion, or use their effects to bring the material out. The amount of cards used is now less.

How about I just summon Heraklinos? Then i'd have a card that isn't complete sheet.

The odds that you are going to be able to use this card's effect even once is slim; it only stops things that target, only things that target him specifically, and can only do that if you have cards in hand, and can only do that if the cards in hand are the rights type. And even then, it would only take a second card to get rid of him.

He's awful.

How about I just summon Heraklinos? Then i'd have a card that isn't complete s***.

The odds that you are going to be able to use this card's effect even once is slim; it only stops things that target' date=' only things that target him specifically, and can only do that if you have cards in hand, and can only do that if the cards in hand are the rights type. And even then, it would only take a second card to get rid of him.

He's awful.

[/quote']

Why can only a few people figure this stuff out even after it'd already been said? Yes, he's absolute S**T, worse than Majestic Star.

Archived