Infernity Reflector/Revenger

InfernityRevengerTSHD-JP-R.jpg

When a monster you control is destroyed by battle and you have no cards in your hand' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. This card's Level becomes the same as the destroyed monster.[/quote']

InfernityReflector-JP-Anime-5D.png

Activate only when an "Infernity" monster(s) you control would be destroyed. Discard all cards in your hand. The monster(s) is not destroyed. Then' date=' inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.[/quote']

new ones, that I believe we have not discussed. Revenger(the monster) is a Tuner.

It's like half of Shining Darkness IS Infernity's. >___>

Discuss.

It's going to be super of ultra when it comes out in the US.

Super of Ultra? WTF.

What do you think I can be talking about? >_>

You people are no fun. Can't even see what I'm poking fun at.

the Trap is useless unless it's released.

That goes for all card?

Exactly' date=' which means reviewing it in the TCG section is pointless until it is slated for release. Which it isn't yet.[/b']

This is funny' date=' Revenger + Revenger = wall

[/quote']

I do admit, thats pretty good O_o

Stops all opponents attacks, but I think you'll be only allowed to summon one. But still, 1 in grave, 1 on field is pretty epic

Until I play Fissure, that is. A Battle Wall isn't good enough these days with so much effect destruction running around.

It's going to be super of ultra when it comes out in the US.

Super of Ultra? WTF.

What do you think I can be talking about? >_>

You people are no fun. Can't even see what I'm poking fun at.

the Trap is useless unless it's released.

That goes for all card?

Exactly' date=' which means reviewing it in the TCG section is pointless until it is slated for release. Which it isn't yet.[/b']

[/quote']

Stops all opponents attacks, but I think you'll be only allowed to summon one. But still, 1 in grave, 1 on field is pretty epic

Until I play Fissure, that is. A Battle Wall isn't good enough these days with so much effect destruction running around.

the trap stops fissure, ironicly.

[/quote']

Yeah, I know. Damn you, logic trap!

[/quote']

Yeah, I know. Damn you, logic trap!

oh and hey, you set me up for necromancer so I can resummon my infernity doom dragon too!

oh how infernities are going to be fun.

Archived