Do you like worms? [Disc on Worm Zero]

Worm Zero

wormzero.jpg

Lore: 2 or more "Worm" Reptile-Type monsters.

The ATK of this card becomes the number of different Fusion Material Monsters used x 500. This card gains the following effects based on the number of different Fusion Material Monsters used: ● 2 or more: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type monster from the Graveyard in face-down defense position. ● 4 or more: Remove 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard to send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard. ● 6 or more: Once per turn, you can draw 1 card from your Deck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, discuss what you like/dislike about the worm archtype in general.

I'm too lazy to look up rulings. Do the effects accumulate?

Ruling:

If you use 6+ Fusion Material Monsters to Special Summon "Worm Zero", then you get the "2 or more:" effect and the "4 or more:" effect in addition to the "6 or more:" effect.

worms need their own Overload Fusion in order for Zero to cause any REAL threat. and yes Zero's effect stacks.

An overload Fusion for worms would be negative to the first 2 effects.

well if they DID have a card like Overload Fusion, it wouldnt HAVE to remove them from play, it could send them back to the deck like contact fusion Glads, and Neos does :3 but then again, it MIGHT have been broken if that were the case. Future Fusion >"Worm Overload Fusion" + Snake Rain= Profit.

I don't like worms, they give you an itchy bum and it's disgusting.....wait, are were talking about the archtype? Right, disregard my previous statement. I like the worms series, but this guy, well, yeah, FF is the only thing going for him unless the worms get an arch specific overload fusion.

I don't like worms' date=' they give you an itchy bum and it's disgusting.....wait, are were talking about the archtype? Right, disregard my previous statement. I like the worms series, but this guy, well, yeah, FF is the only thing going for him unless the worms get an arch specific overload fusion.

[/quote']

Its not a matter of if but when...

Also, I don't see how they are all light monsters.

Offtopic: Do you think having 2 draw engines is broken (ie: worm zero's 6+ effect)

I don't like worms' date=' they give you an itchy bum and it's disgusting.....wait, are were talking about the archtype? Right, disregard my previous statement. I like the worms series, but this guy, well, yeah, FF is the only thing going for him unless the worms get an arch specific overload fusion.

[/quote']

No, I agreed with you the first time. The worms are too slow for my tastes - give me Vennominaga any day. This thing's effects are good support and being a Fusion makes it a bit more flexible than Synchros, but as has been stated they don't have enough support.

THIS + VENOMINNION = INSTANT AWESOMENESS!

Worms need an Archetype only unlimited Future Fusion.

It would be epic' date=' but Konami would never do that :/

worms need their own Overload Fusion in order for Zero to cause any REAL threat. and yes Zero's effect stacks.

But that defeats the purpose of any synergy >____>

His...effects...stack! =D

Worms FTW in around late to mid 2010! I swear worms may just actually make flip trolls meta. They are an archetype which means that they have more support than a deck theme with no form of archetype in it; thus making them a bit faster, and since we do have all the smex that tronta brought us with trolls it should be fairly easy to make a pretty good/fun deck out of worms.

Archived