[DISC] Orichalcos Shunoros

I dont get this card at all. Why on earth did they give the ultimate Orichalcos monster such a stupid and worthless effect that The Wicked Eraser does better? If they were going to print a card with this effect, Why did they choose to give that effect to Orichalcos Shuneros, of all cards?

Granted, the anime card's effect was broken beyond belief (although it required another Orichalcos monster to get its massive ATK first), but I don't see any connection between the Orichalcos monsters and this card's effect, or the Orichalcos at ALL.

I dunno, it just annoys me that they printed an anime card with a known name from a known anime-only "theme", just to give it this sorry excuse for an effect that has absolutely nothing to do with its original effect. Yay for Normal Monster/Gemini support, but this card isn't good at all. At least Guardian Eatos, Clear World, and Clear Vice kept more or less their anime effects when released, so why did Shuneros get screwed?

Special Summon this -> use Torrential. Torrential becomes a Raigeki.

That makes sense to me. I could see some use with Geminis' date=' but I'm not convinced they need it with cards like Supervise, Brutdrago and Blazewing running around.

[/quote']

You would still lose Shunoros, but your other level 4 Normals are safe.

.......I should have mentoned that earlier.

I dont get this card at all. Why on earth did they give the ultimate Orichalcos monster such a stupid and worthless effect that The Wicked Eraser does better? If they were going to print a card with this effect' date=' Why did they choose to give that effect to Orichalcos Shuneros, of all cards?

Granted, the anime card's effect was broken beyond belief (although it required another Orichalcos monster to get its massive ATK first), but I don't see any connection between the Orichalcos monsters and this card's effect, or the Orichalcos at ALL.

I dunno, it just annoys me that they printed an anime card with a known name from a known anime-only "theme", just to give it this sorry excuse for an effect that has absolutely nothing to do with its original effect. Yay for Normal Monster/Gemini support, but this card isn't good at all. At least Guardian Eatos, Clear World, and Clear Vice kept more or less their anime effects when released, so why did Shuneros get screwed?

[/quote']

^This I agree with, + ? ATK? + Machine-Type? O_o I would get it for the art and just for the art, and only if the person trading me didn't want much from me..

Nerfed Orichalcos strategy would be nice to have, as long as it was more or less something similar.

I dont get this card at all. Why on earth did they give the ultimate Orichalcos monster such a stupid and worthless effect that The Wicked Eraser does better? If they were going to print a card with this effect' date=' Why did they choose to give that effect to Orichalcos Shuneros, of all cards?

[/quote']

a) because it was broken

b) because the seal was never and will never be made

c) the guy needed for it makes an attack lock with astral barrier.

Gemenis ^

EDIT:

werewolfjedi got first xD

But I wouldn't use this in a Gemeni Deck. They have better options and at least in my case, 90% of the time I have 3 Level 6 monsters, 1 Level 8, and maybe 1 Level 4 only. Also, Gemeni Decks are meant to give Gemenis their effects, so they wouldn't have anything to do with this card when that happens.. Sounds situational to me.

+ the Torrental Tribute combo needs your oponent to kill a Monster first or needs you to have CotH, ... :(

The biggest problem with Shunoros is just that they re-tooled it as Vanilla support, which is just depressing. That said, it's very useful for Vanilla/Gemini decks - though not quite so much anymore for Geminis since the Warrior's Strike cards like Gemini Soldier aren't Level 4. It isn't very competitive, but it does make for a nice deck type.

Guest Merciful Idiot

But this only prevents them from being destroyed by effects and even then' date=' this thing will maybe have 2000 ATK, letting your opponent run over any of them.

[/quote']

Ojama Trio.

Guest Merciful Idiot

But this only prevents them from being destroyed by effects and even then' date=' this thing will maybe have 2000 ATK, letting your opponent run over any of them.

[/quote']

Ojama Trio.

Guest Merciful Idiot

[/quote']

Ojama Trio.

Archived