ITT: People thinks cards with higher stats are better. Like Master of Oz for example.

This card's manlyness shows how epic he is. Thats why his ATK is 4200.

[align=center]MasterofOzDR3-EN-R-UE.jpg

It punches you in the face with its giant punching arm. You explode from how much manlyness was impacted into you.

[/align]

[spoiler=Im actually serious about this]

I'm actually considering making a deck that uses this as the win condition. Des Kangaroo is a DARK with 1500ATK. Meaning I can run DARKs in combination with it. Yay.

You -2 yourself for a monster with 4200ATK. IMO' date=' its not bad(but of course, there [i']ARE[/i] better option)

Discuss this giant manly koala

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's unfortunate that it doesn't have 100 more DEF. That would've allowed for an OTK with Wild Nature's Release.

couldn't you just activate 2 of them?

of course' date=' summoning him is the real problem.

earth hex fusion maybe?

would make it easier with it's effect and kangaroo.

[/quote']

Yes, but that makes it a 4-5 card combo. (also, Sparks is better for the last 100 :P)

Yes' date=' but that makes it a 4-5 card combo. (also, Sparks is better for the last 100 :P)

[/quote']

Im deliberatly going to run single copy of Sparks, and use it as the Key Card(Yes, I'm going to make the deck in Wc09)

I think you get a bonus for using Sparks to finish off your opponent. Not sure though.

Anyway, I give this guy my approval just 'cause he's a Koala.

Everyone knows that Ozzy is the Prince of Darkness. That's why he's so manly. =3

This is pretty funny now' date=' seeing as how I'm going to run the deck with mostly DARK monsters.

I think you get a bonus for using Sparks to finish off your opponent. Not sure though.

Nope, you dont.

attack with Des Kangaroo and Big Koala, activate Super Poly, gg?

That's how it's played. Cause I had to build one once. Not IRL, but for a person who needed help on lolpojo.

But the 4200 ATK, just because of that 42 is what makes it epic. Aswell as his mustache, Pimp shirt, green color, and the fact he has a lighter. He must have a cigar...

With Armpit hair like that' date=' most of his power comes from his inability to own enough Deodorant on a day to day basis.

[/quote']

I now understand why he's green now.

I now also understand how Australia got to be so arid. D:

Hes not upside down therefore not in Australia.

icwutudidthar...

I think..

Fact: His name is a reference to Australia.

Guest JoshIcy

With Armpit hair like that' date=' most of his power comes from his inability to own enough Deodorant on a day to day basis.

[/quote']

I now understand why he's green now.

I now also understand how Australia got to be so arid. D:

Hes not upside down therefore not in Australia.

Thats not what part of him is upside down.

attack with Des Kangaroo and Big Koala' date=' activate Super Poly, gg?

That's how it's played. Cause I had to build one once. Not IRL, but for a person who needed help on lolpojo.

But the 4200 ATK, just because of that 42 is what makes it epic. Aswell as his mustache, Pimp shirt, green color, and the fact he has a lighter. He must have a cigar...

[/quote']

I thought that was a truck

Archived