Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

Syrus walked up an alley in New Domino City. "Judai! Where are you Judai!" Syrus called down the road. "Excuse me ugh hey!" Syrus was swept up among the people. He then ran to the other side of the street when the traffic stopped. "Okay now where could Judai be at this time. Sleeping, eating even dueling!" Syrus exclaimed shaking his head slowly. "What a mess I should've just stuck with him instead of taking a look around." Syrus moped. He then took out his Deck. "Hmmmm all of them right here well except for one card..."

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carly, terrified, jumped out of the way. SHe jumped away from the voice, and away from the laser dots. Who was speaking to her? And where was this?

"Where am I?" Carly said. All she wanted to do was be safe and informed, which right know wasn't happening. Carly looked around. Hmmmm....

OOC: OMG the movie comes out today! On youtube, PrismaWeapon (should be) releasing the subbed Movie. I HAVE to see it!

Rio was just confused. She didn't answer his question and she just left. With nothing left to do, he sat down and stared at the auto-doc, wondering who the person inside is. Though after a few seconds, he fell asleep again.

-----------

"I activate the effect of Dark Grepher in my hand. By discarding one Level 5 or higher Dark monster from my hand, I can special summon it. So I discard God of Darkness - Dark God from my hand!"

Bakura took out a card in his hand and put it in his grave. His monster appeared exactly afterward.

"Then I activate it's other effect, by discarding a Dark monster from my hand, I can send another Dark monster from my deck to the grave."

Bakura took out a card from his hand and his deck and put them both in the grave.

"And I remove from play my three Dark monsters in the grave to Special Summon Dark Necrofear!"

This monster, too, appeared just then.

"Then I end my turn."

Protheus just smirked.

"Fine then...I'll draw."

He looked at his card.

"I activate my Spell, Dark Predestination! It allows me to destroy one of your monsters and then I can Special Summon a Dark One monster from my deck. However, the monster I special summon cannot declare an attack. Anyway, come out, Dark One Decrolus! And time to say bye to your Necrofear!"

Dark Necrofear exploded into nothing as a dark creature came out of the ground. However, Yami Bakura just laughed.

"I activate the Field Spell Card, Dark Sanctuary!"

Immediately, the place they were dueling at was covered in a dark aura and eyes began popping out everywhere.

"And then I activate the effect of Dark Necrofear! I can take control of one of your monsters if my Necrofear is destroyed!"

Immediately, the Dark creature ran over to Bakura's field and turned to Protheus.

Protheus looked around. So this was his plan.....

"I set a monster and end my turn."

Protheus LP: 4000

Protheus Hand: 4

Protheus Field: 1 Set Monster

Bakura LP: 4000

Bakura Hand: 1

Bakura Field: Dark One Decrolus, Dark Grepher, Dark Sanctuary

((Sorry I haven't been on recently.))

Itsu turned back to face the two.

"Rio, that is Seto Kaiba. He should be waking up shortly. And Carly, you are currently in the control room of Paradox's base. I am Itsu, his second-in command."

Sarin paged Yusei, Jaden, Damian, and Yugi, who had mysteriously gone missing.

"Meet me in my office."

Yusei found Jaden comforting Damian.

"Did you two hear that? Let's go!"

Jaden gave an angry look at Yusei.

"The poor guy's practically lost his wife, and you've got the nerve to order him!? Talk about Insult after Injury, Yusei!..." Jaden's mouth was almost slapped by Damian in an attempt to shut him up. He was mysteriously keeping his eyes closed as he muttered.

"It's fine, JADEN. I'm perfectly OK...Shaken, but OK. Don't bother. We're coming."

he and Jaden then rose to their feet and walked over. Damian had the same recurring thought in his mind;

Paradox...You scum...It must be you who's done this to her! And what about that wimpy kid, Michael...? It's not usual to see someone so young to be with that creep....

Yusei, walked into the office, where Sarin was at his desk, sipping a porcelain cup as a lower-ranking agent brought in a silver kettle.

"Sit. And have some herbal tea, boys. It will help calm your nerves, and believe me, you're gonna need calm nerves fro the next few minutes."

Jaden smiled. Even in this situation, anything going to his stomach was good news. He quickly sat and gulped down the herbal tea in a few seconds. His duel Spirit Winged Kuriboh suddenly appeared and made a strange noise afterward.

"Huh? oh, sorry Kuriboh! You should've said earlier and--wait? Do duel spirits actually drink?"

Damian was slower, and his face was red. He picked up the cup slowly, and took a small sip. He wasn't in the mood for anything at the moment.

"I'm sorry, Sarin. I don't think I can right now. Don't let it bother you..."

Kana got up from the Floor of the Void and Looked around. He Had only come there for a couple of times; He was much a wild spirit when he came to were to be. he scoped in the Distance a Group of 3 people inside a Abadoned Spaceship. How the heck a spaceship got into the void is unknown, but was considered the centerpoint of paradoxs operations.

"There they are; Wonder whats going on...." He though as he jumped off the scrap of metal he landed on. The Laws of Nature in the void were...well...Null and Void. Bad pun there. he looked like he was walking on thin air, While simply Darkmatter had clumped togever below him to form a pathway into the main part of ship.

After walking close enouth to see Itsu, Carly and a surpise for him; Seto Kaiba.

"Itsu, I hope im not Interupting anything..." Kana asked as he steped into the ship were the three was.

Sarin smiled as yet another lower-ranked C3 agent brought in two things that looked like tiny golden engines.

"Yes. VX, Damian, I have some important assignments for you. But first, please place those devices inside of yourselves. They are chrono-manipulators, similar to the ones that Yusei, Yugi, and Jaden have in their Duel Disks. They will link to our organization's time portal network, allowing you two to travel in between realities at will."

"Damian, you are going to be transferred off of the team you are currently on and placed on a solo assignment. Your mission is to find out what caused Miss Itsu Solace, formerly Mrs. Damian Carmine-Atlas, to go over the edge."

"VX, you are to take one of our more junior members and go to the reality you came from. I have reason to believe that Paradox is investing rather heavily in that dimension. A little too heavily. In fact, a few little birdies told me that Paradox might have something hidden on that Earth. Go find it."

Damian was slightly shocked when he heard Sarin say it after he connected the chrono-manipulator.

"...Whay must it be a solo mission? I understand how it's a personal matter, but still, I think at the current time I could do with someone to lean on...no musical reference intended." he quickly added the latter to his sentence. "In any case, fine. I would like to know what's going on...She was...so strange earlier. She couldn't remember who I was or anything..."

Jaden smiled at Damian still.

"Don't worry, you're going to do it well! I'm certain we'll get her back to normal! Even Kuriboh's gonna help, right, pal?"

the fuzzball-with-wings made a happy echoing sound as a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere, in a location unknown, Michael was standing at the head of his [to date, only] victim. The man wasn't moving. He was old, short and wore a bandana. He held several cards which would be of use.

"heh. You're too much of a pushover." he said to the man. "...Sugoroku!"

Yugi's Grandfather (And hence, Michaels' Great-Great-Grandfather) tried to get up from the ground, but was somehow being forced to stay on the floor.

"Y-You're not like any normal person I've ever seen...those cards...They can't exist---"

"QUIET, old man! You may be my ancestor but that doesn't mean I won't treat you like the dirt you aren't even worth! now if you don't mind, I'll be taking those cards of yours!" Michael did the stereotpical evil laugh as he claimed the 5 Exodia pieces in the name of Paradox. But not only did he take the cards, but he also activated the card sealer on his bike. There was a large flash of light as all 5 Exodia cards turned blank, and the full exodia appeared above them. It was quickly grabbed and pulled to the machine, and then everything just stopped.

until at last, there was a loud *PING!!* and 5 inverted Exodia cards were released from it.

"At last...I'll have the power to control an egyptian guardian! But here, my great-great grandpa, I'll let you have these. Just make sure you give these to your grandson Yugi when the time is right. After all, you don't want me to come BACK here, do you?" He said as he walked past Sugoroku. Then, just before mounting his Bike, he kicked him in the back.

Sugoroku let out a loud howl of pain, and Michael sped off just before Yugi-from-the-past entered the room.

What Michael had left Sugoroku? 5 fake cards which looked and felt exactly like the real thing.

((Whoa...longest post I think I've done in a loooooong time))

"You're going on a solo mission because, ironically, I think you might need the peace and solace of being on your own."

((Itsu translates as "peace" in Japanese.))

"That, and you know your wife better than anyone else here. Combined. Furthermore, there are only 26 Damian Atlases in the entire known multiverse, only 7 have any sort of romantic involvement with their respective AKI counterparts, and only 1 has ever married a merger of 1 version of 24 posible AKIs and 29 possible Yuki Fudos."

"That one is you. You're one-of-a-kind, Damian Atlas, and that's why I picked you out of countless potential Damians, even a few that were much more powerful, Duel Monsters-wise, than you. Because you know what makes the right-hand man of our enemy tick."

"And you have the potential to bring the Itsu that you loved back."

"Before you leave, talk to a young man named 'Rayos'. He might have something to get you on the trail."

Damian gave a slightly confused look. he knew about all other dimensions and versions of people, but it was quite hard to imagine what life could have been like if things were different. In any case, he rose and began walking out.

"...Thanks, Sarin. I suppose it was the best choice. Well...er...where is this 'Rayos' anyway?" he wasn't looking back at Sarin, but rather was looking straight forward into nothingness.

The same C3 agent that brought in the tea showed Damian out as Sarin turned to Yusei and Jaden.

"Alright, you two. Grab Yugi, wherever he is, and get to 2041, Damian's home dimension. Prince Johan is apparently probing around Damian's past for some reason, and I need you to find out what that reason is. Just be careful. Since we're dealing with Damian's past, you might cause something awful to happen if you interfere with anything involving him."

Damian had only just heard what Sarin said through the door as he was on his way out. Nevertheless, he decided to find this Rayos. he began by asking a number of people. No-one answered him though, much to his frustration.

he quickly walked back to outside Sarin's room, waiting for Jaden and yusei to depart.

Jaden, meanwhile, felt the caution.

"Yeeeah...OK. The last thing we want is to lose Damian. He may not be the brightest spark in some terms but he is vital in a way. By the way, yusei, have you seen Yugi anywhere? Or at least the Pharaoh roaming around?"

Michael, meanwhile, had just arrived in the void, having finally ben able to regain control over his time and space travel.

"This would be so much easier if I could ride a D-Wheel..." he mumbled. He felt a shiver up his spine, as if someone just walked over his future grave. "Wierd...I never get that feeling...Something's up..." He had no idea of WHAT he may have done by interfering with Sugoroku.

Shinigami was playing his harmonica again, leaning against a wall not twenty feet from Sarin's room, "There's a line." He told Damian, slipping the harmonica into its case and then his pocket. He made no attempt at hiding his Duel Gun, figuring that either Damian knew what it was, or he thought he was packing and wouldn't try starting a fight. Shinigami didn't seem to care either way, however, and slipped his hands into his pockets, his eyes closed since he could draw and aim the Duel Gun faster than anyone he's ever seen, save for Yusei himself.

((Y-Tak mentioned something about BD and life support.))

((So I'm here.))

VX stormed out and grabbed Kiryu.

"You! Harmonica boy! You're gonna help me find someone sweet and innocent or else I'll show you what it'll be like if you're me!"

The look in her black and purple eyes showed that she really wasn't kidding...

...especially with several hair-tentacles poised to strike and ready to convert Kiryu into VK at a moment's notice...

(([Pets Ace on the head.]))

((Isn't he a good boy?))

Yusei agreed with Jaden.

"You have a point. Damian is vital to this war, but why VX? What does she play in this?"

Sarin chuckled.

"Can't you tell by the fact that both have British accents and similar attire? They're brother and sister! At least, part of VX is Damian's sister. It's a long story. And she's vital because she's one-of-a-kind in several ways."

((Who's on life support?))

Judai was skipping along when she heard something about harmonicas.

She looked up to see a woman in some sort of black bodysuit harassing what looked like...

"Sir Kalin?"

She ran up and gave Kiryu a hug.

"Sir Kalin! How did you get here?!? I thought you were off fighting the war against the Merikhan Imperium?"

((And the gang's all here.))

Itsu looked around at Kaiba, Carly, and Kana, and tried to figure out what to do with them.

On one hand, they need to do something other than standing around and chatting. Honestly, I can't think straight with all of that background noise! But they are relatively new, and I can't be TOO hard on them. Paradox might get angry...

((Dub-Jack's actually an Aussie, Y-tak))

"No." Shinigami said quietly "I need to speak to Sarin about this." He reached in his other pocket and pulled out a black box, slightly longer and thicker than a card. Every single fiber of its being just seemed wrong, but there was no visible explanation besides a cold shiver that shot through VX's circuitry. "I want my Dragon back, then I'll go and find your antithesis."

((Well, she's British. Deal with it.))

((Y-Tak, Judai, and I try to make this as canon as possible, and you complain about probably the one piece of illogical information in the entire "Return of" series?))

((Cut me some slack...))

VX was about to show Kiryu how terrible it would be to become part of her, but then she saw Judai.

"Forget it. You already caught what I needed..."

VX started laughing maniacally in front of Judai and Kiryu.

((Run, Judai, run!))

((BD! You forgot about me!))

Judai stared at VX like a deer does in the headlights of an oncoming car. She thought about the various times that she had been happy, and it dawned on her that she might never be happy in the presence of this evil woman.

I mean, obviously, she's evil! She has a skimpy black outfit that looks like it came from a brothel from the future, and she has black eyes. Black eyes are ALWAYS a sign of evil-doers!

((Judai has never been to the "Return of" universe...))

Noah was still in his usual sarcastic rude behavior. "Anyways, how is it like in here anyways with all this space and nothing to do but transmit information to the other and wait until you get the chance to use the body." To see if he had gotten any of that through Noah decided to use a joke used by the comedian Egoraptor. "So you like to play Castlevania!"

Meanwhile the Mooninite were traveling via spaceship while communicating with Itsu. "Anyways, this whole Moon destruction thing won't work off the bat, we require something to do while our brothers and sisters awaken from their Lunar Prison, any C3 members spotted?"

"Thank you." Shinigami said, walking into Sarin's room and throwing the thin box on the table "I want a new Dragon." He said, shutting the door and checking his Duel Gun in its holster "Paradox stole my Death Dragon has been stolen by Paradox, so all that leaves me is One-Hundred Eye Dragon, from when I was a Dark Signer. Only problem there is that living humans and Dark Synchros don't mix." He placed one hand on either side of the box "Sarin, is there any reality that can convert Dark Synchro Monsters into Synchros?"

Archived