Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

Rayos was rather unceremoniously thrown into the room by a few dozen guard robots. He stumbled and his Duel Gauntlet knocked into the door frame, denting it visibly. "Oh, uh.. Sorry, I'll pay for that, don't worry." He assured the council "So, why am I here? Who are you? Who am I? Why the Hell did you wake me up?" He asked, barely taking a breath between the questions. He didn't even attempt to stifle a loud yawn and smacked his lips tiredly "Now then, can we please hurry up and get on with whatever it is we're doing?"

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After enough analyzing, he appeared, invisibly, at the council. He listened to their conversations without being noticed. One word and it's over, but he's immortal so he doesn't need to breathe, and he's already practiced literally not moving a muscle.

I wish I could have gotten that vacation. But it seems I won't have a chance."

The Council head grinned.

"Mr. Rayos, could you please describe what happened to Miss Solace? Pleasse start out when you first saw her, and continue up until you last saw her. Mr. Atlas here needs to know this, as much as we do."

Of course, that wasn't true, but what the Council says, goes.

((Dresden, do you want me to say what happened in a flashback, or for Rayos to say it?))

"Miss Solace... Miss Solace... You mean Itsu, right?" Rayos asked, tapping his forehead to help jar his memories "Oh right, OK, so it was about three or so days after I woke up with absolutely no memory whatsoever..." He started...

((Flashback scene goes here))

By the end of the story, Rayos was visibly shaken "A-and that's what happened..." He said, bowing his head in sorrow.

Shinigami was listening to the whole conversation in secret, hiding right next to the door, which he propped open slightly with his foot.

Archived