Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

"huh. Expected more of you. I draw." Michael seemed to have forgotten about Jaden. He was still smiling. "I summon my level 2 Infernity Worm! I now tune my monsters together to summon Infernity Death Dragon!!"

The huge dragon appeared from the clouds in the storm. With it came the smell of death.

"I have a card in my hand, so I can't use his effect, but still, I will attack Jaden! At least I should get the credit for this loser!"

Jaden looked in shock as he had the blast knock him into Damian.

LP: 0.

The holograms vanished, but the smell of Death lingered.

"Don't think Paradox isn't going to hear about this, Itsu." Michael taunted, mounting his bike. Damian gave one more look at Itsu.

Can she really be...lost? No...No...I won't lose her again!

He took a card file from his database and virally implanted it into Itsu via an unreadable message. The card itself was a viral programme which would, once played, try to find anything which might help Itsu.

Just like when she paralyzed me... Damian thought.

[spoiler=Infernity Worm]

Level 2 / DARK / Beast / Tuner

If you have no cards in your hand, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Infernity" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"huh. Expected more of you. I draw." Michael seemed to have forgotten about Jaden. He was still smiling. "I summon my level 2 Infernity Worm! I now tune my monsters together to summon Infernity Death Dragon!!"

The huge dragon appeared from the clouds in the storm. With it came the smell of death.

"I have a card in my hand, so I can't use his effect, but still, I will attack Jaden! At least I should get the credit for this loser!"

Jaden looked in shock as he had the blast knock him into Damian.

LP: 0.

The holograms vanished, but the smell of Death lingered.

"Don't think Paradox isn't going to hear about this, Itsu." Michael taunted, mounting his bike. Damian gave one more look at Itsu.

Can she really be...lost? No...No...I won't lose her again!

He took a card file from his database and virally implanted it into Itsu via an unreadable message. The card itself was a viral programme which would, once played, try to find anything which might help Itsu.

Just like when she paralyzed me... Damian thought.

[spoiler=Infernity Worm]

Level 2 / DARK / Beast / Tuner

If you have no cards in your hand, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Infernity" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

((I set a face-down for a reason!))

"Not so fast! I play Sakuretsu Armor, destroying your Dragon!"

Infernity Death Dragon suddenly exploded before the attack hit.

Itsu turned back to Michael, her eyes staring deep into the depths of Michael's soul.

"I told you that the brown-haired kid is my kill! And for that, come my next turn, I'm going hurt you so bad you won't be able to move without being in pain!"

Itsu turned back to Michael, her eyes staring deep into the depths of Michael's soul.

"I told you that the brown-haired kid is my kill! And for that, come my next turn, I'm going hurt you so bad you won't be able to move without being in pain!"

"I will," Carly said. She looked through her deck and and put in some spell cards. She shuffled her deck and put it back in her duel disk. She closed her eyes, ready for a hard duel, which she may lose. Probably lose. She sighed, and looked up. "How many floors?" she asked Kana.

The feeling inside of her made her stomach flipp a few dozen times, and it was making her feel excited but terrified at the same time. What would happen?

Carly Drew a card from her fortune Fairy deck. It was Fortune Fairy Ann. Today was unhappy, and she should be "wary of falling things". Suddeny she looked up again and was prepared for the elevator to fall. Your so negative, Carly she told herself in her mind.

"I will," Carly said. She looked through her deck and and put in some spell cards. She shuffled her deck and put it back in her duel disk. She closed her eyes, ready for a hard duel, which she may lose. Probably lose. She sighed, and looked up. "How many floors?" she asked Kana.

The feeling inside of her made her stomach flipp a few dozen times, and it was making her feel excited but terrified at the same time. What would happen?

Carly Drew a card from her fortune Fairy deck. It was Fortune Fairy Ann. Today was unhappy, and she should be "wary of falling things". Suddeny she looked up again and was prepared for the elevator to fall. Your so negative, Carly she told herself in her mind.

"Were here." he told carly.

He looked around to see the Duels at full blast; This battle of C3 And Paradoxs army was in fullswing.

"Its getting worse; be careful..." He walked out along with carly and saw that things was heating up. He herd Xon in his head; Even the duel spirit was causious when dueling C3.

"Be Careful boy; You may end up with much more then you can Handle here..." It spoke.

"Who will we duel?" Carly said. She looked around for free duelists. SHe stepped outof the elevator, and Fortune Lady Wind said, "This is bad, Carly, beware!" Carly swatted her away and kept looking around.

She activated her duel disk and looked at the duelists dueling. This was intense. And this is why she felt so strongly about the building; it was a battle between C3 and Paradox. she looked at Kana and said, "Be careful!"

Itsu glared at Michael.

"You stay there. I'll deal with you in a bit."

She then turned back to Jaden as she drew her card, now chuckling.

"Pathetic! You're a legend in my original time, and you still can't beat me! What chance do you have against my master?"

"I attack your Life Points directly with Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon!"

The middle SBEWD charged up a Burst Stream, and fired it at Jaden.

(Jaden: 0 LP)

Itsu then walked over to Michael.

"Now, what to do with you? I have enough nannites to turn you into a cute little slave, or maybe I should just kill you on the spot? Maybe torture you with a combination of pain and pleasure? Let's be honest here: I was assigned to test you. And you failed. You seem too...NICE to be in my master's army. Sure, you have the bad boy walk and talk, but you just don't seem evil enough."

Crystal was still looking down at the ground beneath, and just knew that magenta had really been a person. The clear, sparkling figure of Huodian was looking up at her, and for a moment the two women just stood, connecting a hateful gaze with each other, before Crystal dashed off the roof of the building, Dark Magician breaking the fall for her, as she landed before Huodian. Both women instinctively drew and readied to duel.

"Nature Knight - Forest Fighter's Special Effect activates!" Rayos told Shinigami. The former Dark Signer decided that the amnesiac's memory might be jogged by a stressful duel, despite that idea making less than no sense whatsoever. "By shifting its battle position, I can do the same to one monster on your side of the Field! Now, I switch Forest to Defense to place your Infernity Zero in Attack Mode!" The green and brown armored monster went down on its knees and turned blue and white, while the blue totem pole like Monster on Shinigami's side of the field turned into a dark purplish Monster with eyes everywhere. "Now, Spirit of Nature, Attack Zero and wipe out..." Before Rayos could finish his sentence, a revolver was placed against his left temple.

"Activate Infernity Climber, Infernity Shifter, and Infernity Death Gunman's effects." Shinigami said quietly "Infernity Shifter can be activated when you declare an attack. The attack is negated and I take Damage equal to your monster's attack, triggering Death Gunman's effect. The effect Damage is negated and you can choose to activate its effect. If you do, I'll draw one card. If it's a Monster, the damage gets transferred to you. If it isn't, I take double the damage." He placed his hand on the tip of the top card in his deck "I've honestly forgotten how many Monster Cards I have in my deck."

"I choose to activate..." Rayos started, before Infernity Death Gunman pulled the trigger.

"Infernity Climber's effect sends itself to the top of my deck. You lose." Shinigami said, shuffling the cards on his field into his deck and holstering his Duel Gun in the blink of an eye.

Leif blinked, as the eyes beneath his white mask bulged.

"Shi-" he started, before being cut off by a blast of fire to the face.

The fire ravaged his body, burning up his glowing white robe quicker than any normal fire would have. He let out a brief cry as he felt the burn sink deeper than any mortal wound could, ravaging his avatar but still sending pulses of pain through his entire body. Unfortunately, even as his character was being completely burned alive, his nerves were still very much intact in a dimension far away, meaning that as he was consumed by the unholy flames of darkness, not even the failure of his own nerve endings saved him from the incredible pain.

The fire twisted his body, for breif periods of time revealing its true colors in various shades of green, red and blue before they were charred apart into cinders. Four voices howled into the wind, each crying out in seperate pain from the hellflames that also broke apart the earth beneatht hem. The digital world shattered like a wallnut, cracked over like a spiderweb and leaking out like the yolk of an egg. Countless millions of lives work, innumerable years of development and coding and ancient secrets that had only begun to be unraveled poured out into the infinite abyss of nothingness. Trees were incinerated, the land scorched and salted with the destructive powers of the black flames. Even across the servers, the result was the same- an apocalyptic torrent of darkness, pure and destrucive, consuming and obliterating everything in its path. Even the earth itself resisted only for a few moments, before shattering into hundreds of pieces, revealing the key codes and systems beneath that were crushed; delicate, valuble and ingenious mechanisms gone in a flash of black, forever consumed by the mass.

And yet, in this dark mass, one creature still writhed in pain as the flames lapped at him hungrilly, over and over again, burning away his skin and clothing in equal amounts as the human shaped twitched, apparently unable to decide wather it were a stoic blue-clothed man driven insane by the pain, a red-haired man still crying in agony though attempting to resist, or a green-robed woman crying out against the infinite pain burning against her. Amongst it all, a single human, a brown haired former acter, found himself drwoned to the point of insanity and back as his ridiculously massive filesize was slowly burned and consumed, steadilly but surely, causing him aoens of agony in the process.

As the process quickened, the shape shrunk, becoming a withered, brittle thing that was less man then it was clothing. And even so, after that, it became nothing but a furioulsly glowing blob of red, blue and green, melting together under a white mask... and until, eventually, all was left was a white mask that, finally and resoundedly, snapped with a loud

CRACK

-

Leif cried out a the white mask broke off his face, twitching and shivering, clutching his sides as he writhed on the marble floor of C3. He glanced around to see a large variety of people standing aorund him, looking worried.

"Are... are you okay?" someone random asked.

Leif paused, shivered, and crawled into a fetal position, rubbing his arms and legs, still convinced the pain was there. The pain was ALWAYS there... he had felt it, for years, centuries, eons, burning to death slowly, never becoming accustomed to the pain... and what's worse, burning to death with his only friends.

"...Green? Blue? Red?" he thought quietly to himself.

There was no answer.

Paradox laughed with such insanity that the very area around him shook in terror, as he looked down at Zarkus's body, still burning, still trying to stay alive. "Burn! Burn!" he yelled, continuing to laugh for a few moments and then suddenly stopped, walking over to Sigma and patting her on the back as the virtual world behind him started cracking, Zarkus's burning body still trying to fight back in the darkness, his player character, along with his mind, cracking. "Sigma, your turn." he said, as the mask on his face reformed, holding the card in his hand: Sin Berserker End Dragon.

Zarkus flailed around, ten seconds of pain the equivalent of a thousand years in his body, his mind slowly cracking, his player character completely shattering. The world outside was wrecked by cracks everywhere, the dimension slowly shattering into nothingness, as dark flames engulfed every person. Every inch. Every area. Every person. The last people left standing were Sigma and Paradox, Zarkus trapped in the infinite darkness of null. His world destroyed, his mind destroyed, his life, his past, his history.

All destroyed.

Zarkus's mind, floating around in infinite darkness for what seemed like an eternity, or maybe an instant; Zarkus couldn't tell anymore. Seconds, minutes, days, weeks? All meant nothing to him. As his mind started to fade, a dark crimson aura surrounded his body, and images of all his existences in different dimensions projected around his body. Every single moment of his different lives laid before him, each one fading. Each one being destroyed by Paradox or his minions. He couldn't help but shed a tear at the fact that every thing he's ever done or ever will do was for nothing. He looked up, and saw a single world remain, as he reached out to it, desperately trying to save one of his universes, as one of his potential personalities was fighting a duel.

LP: 100

Field: Nothing

Hand: 1

Paradox's LP: 5600

Field: Sin Truth Dragon

Hand: Nothing

Zarkus looked up at the mighty dragon before him, as it let out a roar. Paradox smiled. "This is your last stand, Zarkus. Looks like you haven't done very well. It doesn't matter, though. Just be proud that it took me to defeat you personally." Paradox said, ending his turn. "One last card. Then its all over." he said, his dragon glowing with a dark glow, his body merged with it. Zarkus started sweating, and looked at the top card of his deck. His Dark Soul cards? Gone. He had nothing left.

Zarkus's mind slowly started floating towards the last remaining world, desperately reaching out for it. It started glowing, and he stared glowing... then completely vanished. However, a duel disk appeared on his mind's left arm, as a card on top of it started glowing. "Wh-what?" his wandering mind thought, as he slowly put his hand on the top card, and picked it up, the world in front of him finally reappearing.

In the final world, Zarkus's deck started glowing, and he smiled, knowing that, even if he lost, someone would eventually defeat Paradox. "Its my turn. Paradox, I will show you here and now my true fighting spirit! Now," both Zarkus's said, their souls glowing. Zarkus's mind converted into a pure white light, and shot into the world, hitting the deck directly. All of the worlds, all of Zarkus's minds, all of them merged into Zarkus, as he drew the top card of his deck.

"DRAW! I activate United Fighting Spirit!"

Zarkus was once again surrounded by the dark flames, his body being burned deeply, looking on at Paradox, who was smiling at him. Paradox opened his mouth, and uttered a single phrase.

"Just as planned..."

Zarkus reached his arm up as his entire body was covered in flames, burning him for God knows how long. The only thing keeping him from going insane from the sheer pain he was feeling was the knowledge that he was given another chance. Hope was the only thing he had; the only thing he could ever be given. He had fallen to the same fate as Leif, but was given one thing. Throughout the eons of pain he felt, he has one thing left. The one thing that brings humans together and allows them to fight:

Hope.

Throughout all of the pain, he had hope.

And it was the only thing keeping him going.

Later on...

Zarkus took a deep breath, suddenly opening his eyes and awakening in the C3 base, once again crouched in the fetal position. His deck was in his pocket, and he was in a dark cloak, with one of his eyes red and the other blue. He stood up, holding his body, the pain finally gone, with a renewed sense of hope. He walked around, looking for people, and eventually stumbled upon Leif. "...sheet." was the first thing that came to mind upon seeing him on the ground. The second thing he asked was out loud, and an obvious question. "Where am I?" he said, looking around the base, wondering where, and WHEN, he was.

[spoiler=cards used]

10822b.jpg

This card can only be activated when you have no other cards on the field, or by tributing 2 monsters. Remove from play every monster in your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender" or "Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus" from your hand, deck, Graveyard, or out of play. If this Face-down card is destroyed, you can activate it during the turn it was destroyed. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated or responded to.

OOC: I got bored again.

Leif looked up, still shivering with his body convinced it was in ever-burning pain, at a familiar face.

He attempted a weak smile. It reflected nothing of the deep, internal emotional and psychological damage that had been inflicted to him by burning to death four times, through four different bodies, without even the failure of his nerve cells to count on, but he had always been good at applying masks to himself.

Besides, it helped to see that he had a friend not burnt to death. Even if it was a hallucination.

"I'll tell you when I'm sure I'm still sane." he said, his weak smile evolving into a smirk for a fraction of a second.

Taichi saw the Kaiba Corp building shaking and desperately close to falling into shambles. "It's probably Paradox..." Taichi thought immediately. Weirdly, he thought Teyaku would respond back to him like he had always. "That's right...Teyaku is back at home...atleast my home anyway" Taichi thought. Taichi rushed swiftly to the elevator of the Kaiba Corp building in hopes of finding Paradox or someone that can lead Taichi to him. Taichi entered the elevator, pressed the top floor button as the elevator closed and ascended to the roof. As he passed each floor, the blonde felt the intensity of an incredible duel taking place closer and closer. He shut and gripped his hands tightly. He stood firmer than ever, attempting to prepare for every and anything. As he took a deep breath, the doors to the elevator opened and he exited out to whatever was there.

OOC: Seriously, can a brother get a summary going? lol

Shinigami was playing his Harmonica of Badassery ((Rep for anyone that shows me a link to a website where badass is conjugated appropriately)), drawing his own small crowd and, consequentially drawing people away from Leif and Zarkus, though whether this was his plan or if he simply wanted to play his harmonica to pass the time is anyone's guess, though the crowd had almost completely been drawn to his hypnotic harmonica playing so it seemed like a win for the virtual guys.

Rayos was among a handful of people not swayed by the harmonica.

((The loners always get a harmonica... Why?))

Sigma recoiled from the touch and bolted a short distance away, she glared at the horrible card Paradox had created. 'You're going to pay for this Paradox. You just destroyed a life times worth of work, and my two best friends. My turn has come, and I will eviscerate you' she promised, her duel disk activating. 'I haulted the destruction of this zone, long enough for me to beat you and save this world' she hissed.

Protheus walked through the gate between Dimensions, a place which existed never and forever, it exists between all dimensions, and if destroyed, access from dimensions to dimension will be shut down. However, the person inside will suffer an eternity of nothingness, the person wouldn't eat, sleep, or die, no matter what. He considered closing the gate, ending all the chaos, but what about his own plans? A hole appeared in front of him and he walked into it.

He appeared next to the defeated and highly damaged Jaden. He then turned towards Itsu and Michael.

"Itsu....What a surprise to see you here.....I haven't seen you since the Arcadia Movement incident......"

Itsu dropped Michael to look over at Protheus.

"Who are you, and why does it seem like every other C3 agent knows me?"

Itsu then pointed at Damian.

I have never seen this man before, and he started talking about how much he loved me, but every time I tried to hurt him, my heart started to beat wildly, and I would feel immense pain. Why?"

"....Oh, look....It's Damian....Your soulmate..... Don't you remember anything? At all? Must be Paradox. Anyway, your parents must be ashamed....."

Protheus then gave off a sigh.

"And I think you feel pain because you, well....loved him at one point. Anyway, can you get obliderated now? You and Paradox have interfered with my Grand Master Plan, and now I want revenge. So what do you say?"

Michael was red in the face. He hated whenever somebody called him "Nice" as it was a genetic trait.

I seem too nice because of my grandfather! It's not my fault that yugi Motou is my grandfather, so I am so much like him and have some of his personality...Mind you, she's distracted! Now's my chance...

he quickly jumped to his feet and hopped onto his bike, ignoring his silver-lined helmet on the floor and attempted to escape.

Archived