Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damian managed to move again and began walking over to itsu. He had another plan which he hoped would help.

Michael on the other hand had been knocked slightly, but still managed to escape through a time passage.

Paradox is SO gonna hear 'bout this... he thought. he could just imagine what was going to happen to her for turning on a member of her own team. It pleased him. ALOT.

"Junk Warrior, attack!"

Yusei's signature monster, equipped with Armory Arm, charged at Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and smashed into the monster, destroying it. (Kaiba: 0 LP)

"Now you know the power of Synchro Monsters, Kaiba, and now, you are under arrest!"

Itsu appeared next to the shocked Kaiba.

"I think not, DADDY!" Itsu scornfully replied.

She concentrated, then opened up one of Paradox's Time Vortexes, which she dragged Kaiba and herself into.

Paradox let out another slight cackle, and activated his own duel disk, and a 4000 appeared over his head. "Looks like you're serious about this." he said, as a dark aura surrounded his body. He was confident that he was going to come out victorious. This was obvious by the tone in his voice, and even the fact that he was challenging her. "Ladies first." he said, drawing his opening hand.

Meanwhile the Mooninites were still absorbing their incredibly slow attack pixel by pixel. "You fools! You dare think that our own Quad Laser wou-" Luma and Umbris then realized that no one was there this time. "Damn, we are bored" "Damn bored!" "Hey want to destroy some things that Earthlings hold dear?" "Why not? Its only a matter of time before everyone on this planet gets crushed by our Moon power anyways."

So the Mooninites went back into their spaceship and activated a small button which served as a communicator to Paradox. "Hello Earthling" "We must have information on our new target, plus everything else that is needed."

Sigma fumed as she drew six cards from her deck. 'Don't condescend to me, once I beat your masked butt, you WILL return Zarkus to me, and I guess Leif to' she said caommandingly. She removed the small broche from her shirt and held it up, warping it into the original mask, she placed it on her face. 'You won't win Paradox' she declared and looked at her cards. 'Will you Join the Dance, One Man Band Lv1 and Oboe Boe Boe, perfect' she thought. 'I'll start with an old favourtie of mine, I activate Will you Join the Dance. Now, I shall summoned my Black Serenade - Oboe Boe Boe, and through my spell card, I call on my One Man Band Level 1, in defence position. That's all she wrote' Sigma finished, her two monsters appearing on the field, Oboe Boe Boe's ATK rising to 1000.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

70173.jpg70173.jpg70173a.jpg

Itsu, along with Kaiba, was now back at Paradox's base: a strange artificial asteroid in the middle of a multidimensional Bermuda Triangle filled with anything that has inexplicably disappeared at any time.

"Damn it!" Itsu muttered to herself as she placed Kaiba in an auto-doc that would heal the pathetic excuse for a legendary duelist as she received the Steves' communique.

"Yes? What is it? Paradox isn't here right now, but I can take the message."

Paradox smiled, and in the blank world they were in, a tree appeared from the ground, with fruit scattered about it. "I activate Paradise of Sin - Garden of Eden." Paradox said, as an apple fell from the tree and transformed into a card in his hand. "You've left yourself open for a kill on the first turn. I hope you know that." he said, looking at his hand, and grimacing at the fact that the cards he currently had could not in fact defeat Sigma on his first turn. "Grah. I remove Red-Eyes black Dragon and Stardust to summon their sinful counterparts. Now, Red-Eyes attacks your Oboe (LP: 2600) and my Sin Stardust attacks your One Mand Band." he said, his two dragons suddenly appearing without a kickass animation and their attacks heading straight for his monsters.

(if nothing's done)

"I set two cards and end." he said, his two cards appearing face down.

Hand: 1

S/t: 2

Field: Eden

Monsters: 2

Sigma braced for the attack, the impact cracking her mask. 'That's why I summoned two monsters, taking damage is worthwhile when I can make my opponents take it as well. Go Oboe Boe Boe, strike him do with Oboezooka' Sigma ordered. Some of the attack Oboe Boe Boe took was absorbed into the Oboe it carried, which was fired back at Paradox. Sigma drew and looked at the card. 'I shall gamble on fate, I activate Eternal Serenade, discaring my Sinful Songstress and Forgotten Violinist too draw two cards, if any are Black Serenade, they can be summoned' she declared and drew. 'Well, I obtained my Black Serenade - Archangel Roady, handy in this defence position' she remarked as a large bulky man appeared, wearing a black T-Shirt insigned with BS. 'The other card, is rather special, close to my heart you could say, my Roady acts as a double tribute for this, my Archangel of Rock' she declared as the man vanished, leaving an 8 winged angel with a guitar. 'The Roady forces the activation of his effect, allowing me to offer all but one monster in my deck to bring forth the God of Rock' Sigma called. As the cards vanished from her deck, brights light swirled around as the Archangel exploded. From the lights, an enormous angel appeared, clad in armour and wielding an enormous guitar, it had ten wings. 'God of Rock unfortunately has 0 ATK/DEF until the End Phase, it is your turn' Sigma stated. God of Rock's ATK/DEF soared to 9600.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

70173.jpg

Black Serenade - Archangel Roady

Light, Fairy/Effect

This card can act as 2 Tributes in the Summoning of a 'Black Serenade' Monster. If the Monster that used this card as a Tribute was 'Black Serenade - Archangel of Rock', its Effect activates immediataly, regardless of conditions. The Monster summoned by the activation of 'Black Serenade - Archangel of Rock's' Effect ATK/DEF becomes 0 until the End Phase.

0/0

70173.jpg

70173v.jpg

Paradox placed his hand on his deck, and smiled. "Its my turn." he said, dark lightning surrounding his deck along with a crimson aura coming from it. He quickly picked up his card, and in the darkness of nothingness, a bolt of crimson lightning hit him. "Draw! I remove Dark Soul - Berserker End Dragon in my Extra Deck from play! Come forth, Sin Berserker end Dragon!" he declared, as said dragon appeared from his deck and grew dark armor. Its presence was imposing, but nothing compared to the God of Rock. Another apple fell from the tree and turned into a card, which Paradox placed on his duel disk. "I remove Blue Eyes White Dragon and Cyber End Dragon to summon their Sin counterparts." he said, as said dragons appeared on his side of the field, and also grew dark armor.

All of the dragons on his side of the field roared, but quickly vanished, disappearing into dark globs of energy that flew into Berserker End Dragon, who grew in size and let out yet another roar, charging a ball of black energy in his mouth. "Berserker End Dragon, end this. (ATK: 16900)" he said, the dragon firing the ball of energy straight at God of Rock, engulfing its body, and obliterating it. However, no damage was done. "Berserker End Dragon's special ability allows me to tribute other Sin monsters to add to his ATK. However, all damage he inflicts via battle with other monster becomes 0." he said, smiling under his mask, as his face-down card opened.

"I reveal my Trap card. Fall of Man." he said, his dragon letting out a mighty roar, and an apple falling from the Tree of Eden. Instead of it turning into a card, however, Paradox threw it into the mouth of Berserker End Dragon, who promptly ate it, and glowed. "Fall of Man allows one Sin monster I control to attack after it's already attacked once, if I remove him along with my Garden of Eden from play during my End Phase.." he said, as the tree vanished, and the dragon once again charged a blast in his mouth. "Berserker End Dragon, you know what to do." Paradox declared, as the dragon fired a truly massive ball of energy at his mouth, straight towards Sigma.

[spoiler=cards used]

Sin Berserker End Dragon

Level 12

DARK

5000/5000

Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Dark Soul - Berserker End Dragon" from your Extra Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Sin" monster on the field. When this card is face-up on the field, other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. You can tribute "Dark Soul" or "Sin" monsters you control to have this card gain the ATK of the tributed monsters, and halve your Life Points. All damage done when this card battles another monster becomes 0.

Fall of Man

Trap

Activate only during the Battle Phase where a "Sin" monster you control battled, and you control 1 "Paradise of Sin - Garden of Eden" . Select 1 "Sin" monster you control. It can attack again. During your End Phase, remove the selected monster and "Paradise of Sin - Garden of Eden" from play.

The two women already had a dislike for each other; there was no need to speak. It was arguable this was the case of the modern verses the ancient; or rather, the C3 against the serving Paradox Army member. They loaded and drew at the same time, and just one flick of the eyes told the other who was going first.

"I guess I'll start," declared Crystal as she drew. "I don't know who you are, but I just have a feeling I'm not going to like you at all. I start with a face down monster, then I throw down two and finish." She watched Huodian draw, and didn't like the smile that spread on those blood coloured lips.

"You've picked the wrong enemy! I start with Foolish Burial, and I send Nightmare Carcass Marthirs to the grave. Next I summon Nightmare Carcass Epitath, and I use Digging the Grave to bring back my Marthirs in defence positon. How fortunate that both of them can have their first effects activated." Crystal felt a bead of sweat roll down the back of her head, through her hair, as she realised the potential power Huodian's deck held.

ddc35dbb02d832ad10f9684475e6764b.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This monster is also treated as an Insect-type monster. If there is another face-up Fiend-type monster on the field, this card gains the following effect(s) based on the number of Fiend-type monsters on the field:

-1+: this card gains 500 ATK

-2+: when this card is destroyed, you must pay 800 Life Points to destroy all Spell and Trap cards your opponent has on the field. You cannot activate any Spells or Traps for the rest of the turn.

4a55bead8144ce4c9f06de5ada21680c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This monster is also treated as an Insect-type monster. If there is a face-up Zombie-type monster on the field, this card gains the following effect(s) based on the number of Zombie-type monsters on the field:

-1+: this card gains 500 ATK

-2+: once per turn, you may add 1 monster with "Nightmare Carcass" in its name with 1500 ATK or less from your Deck to your hand. The monster can not be played this turn.

caea65c0ef8bb6180a47166d6b8a0c2e.jpg

"Oh, Miss Solace, well we require to know where our next job is, a being of our complexion cannot be seen or else people will begin to wonder. Also I wish to know why you halted our actions in slaughtering our enemies with our Quad Laser, I suppose it was for the better, we have realized that we must continue to make it slightly faster."

Meanwhile Umbris was staring at the Moon and suddenly came across a idea. "Hey Luma!' "What is it Umbris?" "I have a idea! Why don't we just push the Moon out of its orbit!" "You idiot! How in the hell are we supposed to do that?" "Oh yeah....... we need something powerful......"

Sigma watched in horror as the attack obliterated her god. 'No, not again, why can't I win at this?' she demanded, but feel silent as the next attack charged up. 'I'll be with you soon, Zarkus, sorry I couldn't save the world' she regretted silently. The attack exploded onto her, her body consumed by the black energy, every data fragment flowing away, each moment a piece of agony. Her data vanished, leaving only the msk, which promptly shattered, leaving nothing behind as the world continued to shatter, until a small plot of land where Paradox stood, remained.

Sigma was floating in darkness, all was lost, everything ached and pained like never before. The top card of her duel disk glew, but she couldn't reach the card, try as she might, the card seemed further away than ever.

Sigma was lying on a cold white floor. She was still in one piece, her duel disk exactly the same, except for one thing. 'God of Rock' she cried as she searched around, the card couldn';t be found. She removed Will you Join the Dance from her card slot and returned the cards in her grave to the deck. 'He stole it, just like Berserker End Dragon' she realized. Her ace card, gone.

Protheus was speechless. And furious. He was this close to absorbing her energy to make himself more powerful. Either that or THIS close to taking down one of Paradox's best henchmen....or henchwomen in this case. He stared at Damian, whose whatever attempt he was trying to make failed. He then stared at Judai and then at Yusei. Without a word, he fired a laser from his ring and a portal appeared from it. He then walked into it.

----

The next thing Rio knew, he was inside Paradox's base. He saw Itsu and unconscious Kaiba nearby. He walked towards Itsu and then stared at Kaiba, obviously not knowing who it is. He was going to ask when he realized that Itsu was chatting with the pathetic excuse of a villain, minor or not, Umbris and Luma. He decided to ask when she was done.

"Now Epitath, attack that face down!" Crystal raised her duel disk above her face, as a way of shielding herself as she watched one of her Royal Magical Libraries disappear. "I set one and end." Crystal drew, and felt a small smile touch her face.

"I activate Magical Citadel of Endymion!" she declared as their background changed so they were standing on the floating island. The citadel was behind Crystal; if it had been a real island, one wrong step and Huodian would be falling off. "Next I use Field Barrier to protect it, and now my Citadel gains a counter. Next, I play my Defender the Magical Knight in attack position, and I'll have him attack your Marthirs!" She expected some kind of counter trap card, but Huodian let it pass.

"Since Marthirs was ressurected through the effect of Digging the Grave, he is removed from play instead." Crystal watched as the Nightmare Carcass was shattered by Defender's sword.

"I end my turn." She stood and watched Huodian draw, and didn't like that smile at all...

((Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been feeling terrible. Ace and Judai got what I still kinda have, so they've been bedridden for the past couple of days.))

Itsu noticed Rio's arrival, and turned back to Umbris and Luma.

"Well, we have all sorts of partially-destroyed spaceships and wrecks of things lost to the universe forever floating around the base here. You're bound to come up with something. But don't do it to the prime universe. Paradox has plans for that reality. A universe full of anthropomorphized mammals, centering around the actions of an aardvark in Elwood City, is ripe for destruction. Try there. They have an awful version of Duel Monster called 'Moo-Gi-Oh' or something. They deserve to be annihilated!"

((If anyone gets the show reference, I will give them a rep.))

((Why? Because I love mini-contests!))

OOC: Arther; i remember watching that when i was just 7...good times.

Kana looked around and was Detecting vast ammounts of Dark Duel Genery being released. Unforutunaly even for him; Large amounts can harm duelists. He was allready Sattuated with the Dark duel enegry and was at risk. He desided to get out; before he got into trouble.

"Sorry carly; I cant stay with this ammout of dark duel engery around. You better stay ok." he told to carly before using his Temporal mapulatior to Teleport to The Mutidimentional Bemuda Triangle. Paradoxes Base. After jumping out he sliped and triped to the ground.

"Gah! Bumpy ride..." He moaned.

((That's it. From now on, it's called "The Void".))

Yusei walked through the newly-opened portal, with VX carrying Damian and Jaden, as Sarin came up to Yusei.

"We have reason to believe that Paradox is in some sort of virtual dimension, which is why he hasn't been present in the past few battles. What he is doing there is probably not good news for us, but we have bigger fish to fry."

"Prince Johan has been spotted, and you're never gonna believe where he is."

"Where?"

"2041, New Domino City, Dimension ROY-52415."

"What dimension is that?"

"Damian, VX, and Itsu's home."

"But Miss Solace, we require a large destructive force to free our people from the center of our moon, being put there by volcanoes by a member of our species and then the large drought occured, the only reason me and Umbris are still alive is because of the weak duelist you have in your company." Umbris was still pondering about if their race would still exist in this Void of theirs and began considering if anyone else with a mask had plans to destroy the world by shooting the Moon out of its orbit into the Earth. No, that would be just silly, "Can you give us a hand with this Itsy? I mean our Quad Laser is strong, but we have no idea how to break through the surface of the Moon."

OOC: Rep for anyone who guesses the video game reference in here.

((Still kinda tired.))

Itsu, now annoyed that she was the only one awake, replied.

"Honestly, guys! I'm looking out the porthole, and I see half of what looks like a Star Destroyer, the wreck of a slightly phallic spaceship, and the remains of a cylindrical space station! There's gotta be something you two can use back here in the Void!"

Itsu secretly wanted them to return so that she had at least a little company.

Carly wondered where everyone went. They were just gone. They didn't go down the elevator, because she would have seen them. She felt some object in her pockets, so she grabbed it and pulled it out. It was a remote-control looking device.

She looked around in it, looking through what it would do. She saw an option saying "Home". Carly, a little confused, pressed the button "Execute".

Near her appeared a large, twisting vortex. It was just their, and it didn't bother the objects around it, but it distorted the sight near the edges of it. Carly was a little worried, but she stepped into the portal. She disappeared and so did the vortex behind her.

After awhile she fell into what looked like an old space station that was wrecked and then used for some base. She stood up, lonely. "Hello?" she wondered out loud.

OOC: got help from YRPOtaku

"Hello, Carly." A strange voice that sounded similar to Akiza's purred in Carly's left ear, causing the girl to freeze as two security cameras rotated and placed two red laser sights on Carly's forehead.

"Don't move any further, otherwise the security systems will slice you to ribbons. See those cameras up there? They have high-powered lasers equipped to them that are aimed at the receiving pad to deal with intruders."

"Since you haven't used the vortexes before, it hasn't registered your unique signature, and therefore finds you hostile."

"Don't worry, because I'm just...about...done!"

The cameras shut down.

"You will have 12 seconds remaining once I am done talking until they reboot. I would suggest moving. Now!"

The sound of Itsu suddenly woke Rio up. He looked around, confused. He then remembered why he was there and faced the mysterious man in white coat in the auto-doc. He then turned to Itsu. She seemed finished enough. Rio took a deep breathe and said his words.

"Itsu, who is this guy?"

------

Protheus was somehow able to hear Sarin. He then recalled Judai's profile, the girl who completely annoyed him.

"Prince Johan, fiancee of Princess Judai, in other words, the disrespectful girl who suddenly jumped on me, literally."

He thought about dealing with Johan but he decided to visit Johan later. For now, he had a more important job. He fired his ring and then walked through another portal.

------

Bakura, who was now in an abandoned and ruined Duel Academy, found what he was looking for. He took up the three cards in his hand, but the power of the three together was too much for him. He threw two of the three cards away and put the last in his deck. Suddenly, a portal appeared from behind him.

Protheus walked out of the portal, smiling.

"Finally I get a chance to take one of Paradox's people alone."

Bakura was surprised. His Millennium Ring suddenly pointed it's sharp points at Protheus, like a magnetic force was pulling it.

"I'm taking the Ring and it's power. And you're going to have get fired, PERMANENTLY."

"I need someone to test this power on. You should have came here a few minutes ago. Oh well, say farewell to your life."

"I'm sorry, but I've already done that six times."

Bakura turned towards Protheus and activated his Duel Disk.

"Then say farewell to your seventh."

Protheus then activated his own Duel Disk.

Archived